Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

ya ya not long till she dies now!! haha 1 more sleep!!! yippee!!

At the moment i really think she is so so so creepy now! Like how she watched Jack and how she looks at people.. its sick!

It makes me sick :lol: :lol:

I just really can't wait till the moment she goes!!!! YUSSS! :D

Then everyone can sing ''Ding-dong the witch is dead!!!''

^.^

:lol:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya ya not long till she dies now!! haha 1 more sleep!!! yippee!!

At the moment i really think she is so so so creepy now! Like how she watched Jack and how she looks at people.. its sick!

It makes me sick :lol::lol:

I just really can't wait till the moment she goes!!!! YUSSS! :D

Then everyone can sing ''Ding-dong the witch is dead!!!''

^.^

Thanks for spoiling her death for me <_< Lucky I knew... but... I would have been upset if I didn't know and I found out this way...

I think her story can only end in her death now really. It's what happens with villans. It's a great climax to a great 6 weeks or so. Such a shame they didn't make Sam likeable or interestiing for the previous 6 months, and we could all have appreciated her a bit more.

I'd like to see more of Jessica - she's a great actress.

Woo hoo no more sleeps now..:D

I cant wait until everyone finds out what Sam has done! :lol:

It's gonna be so so awesome tonight like i actually cant wait!!! :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna sing it one more time until tonight then ill be singing it all night!!!

''Ding-dong the witch is dead!!''

:lol:

I wish they hadn't made her so interesting these past few weeks. I was so looking forward to celebrating this with you guys, but now it makes me sad that another psychotic mastermind is getting cut down in their prime :(

I wish they hadn't made her so interesting these past few weeks. I was so looking forward to celebrating this with you guys, but now it makes me sad that another psychotic mastermind is getting cut down in their prime :(

Wouldn't you prefer that they leave you with this great storyline where everyone wants more rather than sucking it til it's completely crap and you're over it? I like pyschotic evil Sam. I just hate it when I'm supposed to think she's a good person and empathise with her... Anyone else notice her in that stupid promo? "Hi Martha" I'm looking forward to this... :D

Archived