Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

She gets worse! :rolleyes: Have you read the "Sneak peak" thread in the spoiler section?? I can't believe she has sunk to such a new low as to destroy Jack's career.

I can!

I swear, if I didn't know that she dies, I would be throwing stuff around the room. But instead, I can plan my party for Friday night when we will be finally rid of this horrible , vindictive, coniving woman. YAY!!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to this site but before reading through all the spoilers and things I just had to add something to this thread, I can't stand sam either! just think how wrinkly she'll be when she's older with all that frowning and face creasing she does. Now off to read all that's going to happen....

She gets worse! :rolleyes: Have you read the "Sneak peak" thread in the spoiler section?? I can't believe she has sunk to such a new low as to destroy Jack's career.

That stupid horrible f**kin brainless two-faced transexuallized b*****d! (Had to think of that insult very carefully for Sam "the S**g" Holden) :angry:

Can I remind you all of rule 4 of our Forum Rules please.

4) Negative discussion of actors' looks (e.g. "So and so is disgusting"/"minging"/"walking skin cancer", etc...) is forbidden.

There is also the issue of constructive criticism which you might like to bear in mind. It's OK to dislike, hate even, a character... but some of the things in here are getting a bit beyond what is constructive criticism of the character. Just a reminder to keep things in perspective please.

Thank you :D

P>S Sam is an evil Psycho.... but she is a darn good evil psycho :P

Archived