Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

Well Sam is finally gone. Now they just need to get rid of Rory. He can stay at his aunts house in the City. I dont care. I just dont want him on the show :P Not that we see him much. Does he even know of his mums death yet?? Do they plan on telling him at all??

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first Rory was adorable, but I HATED the way the second Rory was portrayed. To be honest I blame the actor for that. Rory just became an irritating little brat. That's my reason for hating Rory anyway. It's a real shame as the first time round he was a really cool kid, with his swim blitz things on the beach, or whatever they were.

People hate him because he is the spawn of Sam, no other reason. They hate that Jack loves Sam's son, and he doesn't fit into the perfect little J&M fantasy. They might say they hate Rory for another reason, but I don't believe them.

Do J&M haters who hate Rory hate him for that reason too? Him and Annie are the worst child characters in the history of the show. I actually hate Annie more though. I must set up a thread for her :lol:

Maybe people don't like Rory because the actor that portys him is painfully unconvinving. But considering he's young and it's rude people don't touch on the topic so they just say they hate Rroy. I loved the old Rory, hate this one, and if you don't believe me then you're making assumptions based on ignorance. :rolleyes:

Archived