Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a Sam thread, but...seen as you're all talking about Rory, I figure, what the hell, I will too :lol:

Is it just me but does the 2nd Rory appear almost.... emotionless? :blink:

Its like that scene when he shot Jacks gun at that doctor dude, Lewis, was it? (cant remember his name)

And he was going 'im so sorry, Jack I promise I'll never do anything like that again, ever" ... it was a tad cringeworthy imo. But, thats just me.

Hes still cute and a good little actor for the future :)

But ... if I'm honest, Id like the old Rory back lol (if hes planning on sticking around that is)

Now, back to Sam ... :P

Errrm .... :mellow:

People hate him because he is the spawn of Sam, no other reason. They hate that Jack loves Sam's son, and he doesn't fit into the perfect little J&M fantasy. They might say they hate Rory for another reason, but I don't believe them.

Speaking of which, the reason why I don't like Rory is because he ws one of the worst characters in the Bay.

I changed my mind again. HATE Sam. Setting up one of my favorites for murder was interesting at least, talking to my Jazz like that. Pfft. If Jazz is sad desperate and alone, what does that make Sam standing on the beach with no husband, no stable life and no cash? :rolleyes:?

Since i started the Rory topic, i'll put in my final 2cents. I liked the old Rory. He was cute, and bearable. But everytime this new Rory opens his mouth, i cringe. I dont know what it is, but he really bugs me. And its nothing to do with his mother.

Anyway, back to Sam. She is dead, and she stil lbugs the heck out of me. I wanted to slap her after she spoke to Jazz that way tonight. Stupid crazy cow. Good riddance :P I have deep hatred for her character :)

I changed my mind again. HATE Sam. Setting up one of my favorites for murder was interesting at least, talking to my Jazz like that. Pfft. If Jazz is sad desperate and alone, what does that make Sam standing on the beach with no husband, no stable life and no cash? :rolleyes:?

Sam is the sickest and most pathetic character on the Bay, End of Story.

The old Rory was brilliant, and I don't even like kids... but that little guy had clearly been forced to grow up so fast that there was barely any kid left in him. He needed someone like Jack to cling to, and was absolutely distraught at the tiniest thing Jack might do to betray him (as simple as missing a nippers carnival...) He had issues, real, sympathetic issues. The new Rory had none of that whatsoever, and it was infuriating to watch a character with so much potential be undermined and stripped back to an "annoying brat." And that is why I hate Rory. Even hating Sam wouldn't have caused me to hate Rory if he'd stayed the same. If anything I'd hate her more for using him and manipulating him, and I'd want to defend him against her, or at least want Jack to do it. I remember wanting Sam to go away and to leave Old Rory with Jack. I wanted Jack and Rory - I didn't and still don't care about Jack and Martha getting together. I like them as friends. As a couple they don't work. But even if they did work, that wouldn't change my opinion of Sam or New Rory because I can hate them perfectly well without having any ulterior motive thank you very much.

Archived