Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

I wish they hadn't made her so interesting these past few weeks. I was so looking forward to celebrating this with you guys, but now it makes me sad that another psychotic mastermind is getting cut down in their prime :(

Wouldn't you prefer that they leave you with this great storyline where everyone wants more rather than sucking it til it's completely crap and you're over it?

Yes.... but... one more week... :(

Who will Jazz play with now!? *CRIES!*

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice her in that stupid promo? "Hi Martha" I'm looking forward to this... :D

Haha yes! I was like Omg what is she gonna do! Argggh!

She is so setting up Martha and Jack to make out they

killed

her! You can kinda tell by the promo..

but anyways I just really can't wait until she

dies

Not long until we can watch it!

Well i have to wait for it to be uploaded to diwana so in nz time between 11pm-2am it gets uploaded.

But oh well I'll stay up and watch it :D

Just really can't wait. :lol: :lol:

Anyone else notice her in that stupid promo? "Hi Martha" I'm looking forward to this... :D

Haha yes! I was like Omg what is she gonna do! Argggh!

She is so setting up Martha and Jack to make out they

killed

her! You can kinda tell by the promo..

but anyways I just really can't wait until she

dies

Not long until we can watch it!

Well i have to wait for it to be uploaded to diwana so in nz time between 11pm-2am it gets uploaded.

But oh well I'll stay up and watch it :D

Just really can't wait. :lol: :lol:

The Promo for next weeks Home and Away is Who killed Sam? (it should've said: Who done Summer Bay a massive favour?) :lol:

By the way: Ding dong the Witch is dead!

He's probably grieving for Rory as well. He just lost a mother, and wants nothing to do with Jack. And tonight when he cries to his dad "what have i done" maybe he is blaming himself for her death. If he hadnt of threaten to take her to the cops, she would probs be still alive and Rory would still have him mum.

Oh well, the crazy witch is dead, who cares *does a happy dance*

One down, one to go :)

He's probably grieving for Rory as well. He just lost a mother, and wants nothing to do with Jack. And tonight when he cries to his dad "what have i done" maybe he is blaming himself for her death. If he hadnt of threaten to take her to the cops, she would probs be still alive and Rory would still have him mum.

Oh well, the crazy witch is dead, who cares *does a happy dance*

One down, one to go :)

What do you mean one down one to go?

Archived