Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam made her first appearance here. :( I knew she was coming but I didn't expect to see her so soon. First Ash yesterday and then Sam today. I already despise them. :angry:

I was ready to dislike her but then she told Jack he couldn't be angry with Martha for sleeping with his best friend because they were separated and she didn't know Ash was his friend. I actually had a little respect for her.

But I kept on thinking she will be dead in 15/16 months! :D I just need to be patient. :P (Yeah, I know, we're so far behind! :( )

• 1 month later...

Sam has just left our screens in the UK and I grew to really hate her at the end. I mean I know Johnny Cooper was a pretty nasty piece of work but that did not justify killing him especially when he was no longer a threat to anyone. Who gave her the right to play God?! :angry:

Sam has just left our screens in the UK and I grew to really hate her at the end. I mean I know Johnny Cooper was a pretty nasty piece of work but that did not justify killing him especially when he was no longer a threat to anyone. Who gave her the right to play God?! :angry:

Yep, Sam made her final appearance in the flashbacks today on Fiver (in the UK). No more Samantha Holden (I mean Kylie Deeks), it serves her righht for taking Heroin.

Archived