You're My Past, But Who Is My Future?

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the reviews, here is the next chapter..

Chapter 3 - Confide in me.

Lucas's P O V

Im glad Belle has left, I know that sounds awful, but I need time to think. Although im not really sure what I am trying to solve, but something definately isnt right.

Getting up I pull on my shorts and walk into the kitchen to get a drink, its late but I dont feel tired and I guess Im not the only oe, sitting on the sofa is Matilda.

"hey you ok?" I say grabbing a drink and sitting down next to her.

"yea I guess" she says but im not convinced.

"Mattie, I know you better than that, tell me whats wrong." I say hoping listening to her problems will take my mind off my own.

"Have you slept with Belle?" She says. It looks like my issues are going to be talked about after all.

"Um, yea but only once it was tonight actually. Why do you want to know?" I say, I have to admit im slightly stunned. We havent ever really discussed our love lives well not since our love lives were each other.

"oh" was all she muttered.

"Whats going on Matilda. Have you and Ric" i say getting worried about her. She shakes her head. "Is Ric pressuring you?" I can feel anger building inside of me "I swear if he has done anything Matilda I will kill him."

Matilda's P O V

I dont know why I asked Lucas about him and Belle, its none of my business.

"Matilda tell me" he says and I can here the worry in his voice.

Tears start to fall down my face and I feel his arms around me, typical Lucas always my protector. "Ric hasnt done anything" I manage to say and I can see the relief in his face.

"So why the tears?" he asks me.

"im not sure" I say laughing.

Lucas laughs too, "you can tell me anything Matilda, whatever it is Im here." He says softly.

"Ric told me he loved me" I say quietly

"yea Belle did that too" he says quickly.

"So why do you look depressed" I say to him trying to get the conversation away from Ric and I.

"im not" he says

"You cant fool me Lucas, we know each other better than that." I say looking at him.

Lucas's P O V

She is right, I know she is. Matilda is probably the only person that knows the real me.

"Maybe thats the problem" I hear her say.

"What is that supposed to mean" I say looking at her, I start to speak again but my words are stopped by her lips hitting mine.

Oh My... As much as I am a Matty and Ric fan the whole Matty and Lucas pairing just won't leave me!!!

I can't help but feel sorry for Ric but funnily enough I don't care about Belle the show just hasn't helped me to like her that much!!!

Oh Well!!!

Please update soon I can't wait to find out how Lucas reacts and what happens from there!!!

Oh the suspense is killing me!!!

Archived