You're My Past, But Who Is My Future?

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww... :wub:

I'm with everyone else... it's so sweet that Belle likes Lucas and Ric loves Matilda. As much as I love Matilda and Ric together, Mattie and Lucas just seem perfect together!

Ric's POV at the end was just adorable. Great writing Tasha :)

• 2 months later...

Ok finally an update. Im so sorry its taken so long but with work and uni I just never seem to have the time am going to try and update on this and Life is hard no matter what your age every week. Hopefully some of you will still be interested in these fics. Anyway here goes.

Chapter 10 - Happy Campers?

Belle's P O V

"Come on we havent got all day, stop dragging your feet Lucas" I shout through his bedroom door.

"Yea ok. Im coming but do me a favour and grab the stuff of the table and take it out to Ric will you?" he shouts back.

I jog out to the kitchen and grab the bags off the table. Im practically skipping with excitement, this is the first time I have been away with a boyfriend and I just have this feeling that its going to be an amazing weekend.

Matilda's P O V

"Ok this is it. Are you sure we can survive this weeked" He says kissing me.

"Yea Lucas im sure and after this weekend is over we can tell them and be together properly" I say knowing it wont be as easy as that, but the easy way is nicer to think about.

"Come on then" he says opening his bedroom door and quickly squeezing my hand before we walk out of the house, to see Belle and Ric smiling at us eagerly.

Ric's P O V

"we have about 10 minutes till we get there" I say looking at Matilda. I dont think she is listening, seems like she is lost in a dream world.

I squeeze her knee to get her attention "thinking of me I hope" I say smiling at her and then turning my attention back to the road. After a minute I glance back and she smiles at me. That smile can floor me anytime, anywhere. God I love that girl so much.

Thinking of love I look in my rearview mirror, Belle is asleep with her head on Luc's shoulder they look happy enough. I hope my chat with Luc made him realise that he isnt a bad person for not loving Belle in the same way as she loves him, it will come in time.

Lucas's P O V

I feel anger rise inside of me whenever Ric touches Mattie and thats so unfair I have no right to be angry with him, im the bad person.

Gazing out of thw window I realise we have reached our destnation, so here our fun weekend begins. Im not sure if I can handle this. getting out of the car i watch as Matilda removes her jacket she is only wearing her bikini top underneath. I walk around the car towards her and smile and I know she knows what im thinking. How can I stay away from her when she looks that good?

My thoughts are interrupted as Ric puts hims arms around her perfect body and hugs her tightly. "You have to admit its beautiful out here" he says still touching her. I grin falsely, jealousy raging through me.

"Yea it certainly is" Belle says wrapping her arms around me "Definately a young lovers paradise"

Matilda's P O V

This is going to be the hardest weekend of my life, I just know it.

"Come on Mattie" Belle says linking arms with me and I snap out of my thoughts to see Luc and Ric setting up two tents. Belle leads me towards them she is constantly talking about how great this weekend is going to be, but all I can think of is Lucas and the feel of his arms around me.

"We are definately going to make love again" I hear Belle say "He wont be able to resist me" she laughs and it goes right through me.

"For gods sake Belle just shut up" I shout out unintentionally. She looks at me stunned and I see Lucas and Ric look at us. I cant deal with this so I run towards the woods, I can hear Ric shouting my name but I dont stop, I cant. I dont want to see him right now I only want Luc. God what am I going to do?

Archived