You're My Past, But Who Is My Future?

Guest tasha7905

Chapter 4 - Unaware.

Belle's P O V

I cant stop smiling, which is really unlike me. Im supposed to be the moody angsty drama queen.

"Someone looks happy" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Ric standing there "Do you mind if I join you?" he says.

"Only if you buy the milkshakes I say as he sits across from me.

"Ok but only if you tell me why you have that silly grin plastered on your face" he says laughing at me.

I dont say anything, I dont think Luc would appreciate me telling anyone what happened last night, he isnt the sort of guy that shares things like that with his mates.

"Actually I htink I can guess who put that smile on your face" Ric says still laughing. "You are really happy arent you? The two of you I mean."

"Yes. Lucas is so different to every other guy I have been out with." I say and then laugh "no offence by the way"

"None taken" He says "Im just really glad the four of us are still really close despite our history with each other.

Matilda's P O V

"We shouldnt be doing this" I say sitting up in Lucas's bed. Ive been here all night, well since we kissed in the lounge about 7 hours ago. Lucas puts his arms around my shoulders.

"I know, but at least we stopped ourselves before we went all the way" he says

I know he is right, but we still went too far even kissing is too far and we did a lot more than that. I pull the covers around me trying to hide my bare flesh from Luc.

" Mattie I have seen you naked now, dont worry your beautiful" Luc says and I look into his eyes and I cant help but smile, he always knows what im thinking.

"God Lucs what do we do now. This shouldnt be happening we broke up ages ago." I say. I honestly cant believe the situation I have got myself in.

"I know, and the last time we kissed we agreed that there wasnt a connection between us anymore" He says and he is right there wasnt but for some reason its back and we have to learn to control it.

"Do you love Belle?" I blurt out. One of has to mention her.

Lucas's P O V

I shake my head in answer to her question and I can see Matilda smile slightly. "Does that make you happy?" I ask her.

"I know it shouldnt but yea it does" she says looking ashamed of her reply.

"Why does it make you happy" I say to her but she turns away from me. I put my hand under her chin and slowly turn her head back towards me. "Im still in Love with you Mattie" I say and I know I mean it even though I have only just figured it out "but I know I shouldnt love you."

Ric's P O V

"So in one night we have turned into soppy idiots" I say to Belle as we make our way to Matilda's house.

"I guess who would have thought it" she says smiling still.

"Seriously though Belle. Im glad your happy and im glad we are friends" I say and I genuinely mean it after all the heartache I had with Cassie its really nice to feel happiness again, thats why im glad I have Matilda.

Matilda's P O V

Lucas is kissing me and im powerless to resist, I know Im in love with him too even though I havent actually said it. I pull away from his embrace and look deep into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Its ok Mattie" he whisperes softly while stoking my cheek "I know you love me too. I can tell and I know you are scared because of Ric and Belle but we will figure something out. I promise."

He pulls me into a hug and I start to believe this might work and that Lucas could be right, until I hear a knock at the front door.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived