You're My Past, But Who Is My Future?

Guest tasha7905

Chapter 5 - Avoidance.

Belle's P O V

"It doesnt look like they are here. Thats strange im sure Lucas told me to come round." I say puzzled its not like Luc to let me down.

"Maybe all the love making confused him" Ric says teasingly.

"Shut it Dalby, anyway your girlfrined isnt here either" I say poking my tongue out at him.

"The front door is open thats odd" Ric says trying the handle.

"Mate this is Summer bay all of our doors are unlocked, lets go in and see if they are about somewhere." I say entering the house.

Lucas's P O V

"Luc what do we do" Matilda whispers to me.

I hold her tight trying to reassure her that everything will be ok, but I have no idea if it will be. I can hear Belle and Ric entering the lounge.

"They are going to catch us Lucas" Mattie says, I can feel her shaking with fear.

"Maybe we should get dressed" I say trying to think of a way out of this.

"We cant Lucas they will hear us. Ssshh" her eyes are wide she is really scared of Ric's reaction if he catches us.

I mean I dont want to hurt Belle I really like her but these feelings I have for Matilda overpower everything else, I had no idea my feelings for her were still there but they are and I cant hide from them.

I feel Mattie's body tense and realise why, when I hear Belle's voice clearly outside my bedroom door.

Ric's P O V

"What are you doing? we cant go into their rooms" I say glaring at Belle.

"Why not we have been in them before" she replies looking bewildered.

"Yea but thats when they were with us, its not right to go in with out them. Thats Luc's private space" I say. I really mean it as well, I dont think Lucas would mind but for some reason it just doesnt feel right.

"Ok whatever" Belle says relenting "but when did you become so soft"

"I guess Matilda makes me this way" I say happily.

Matilda's P O V

I cant believe Ric said that, he loves me so much what am I doing. I want to love him and I have tried but for some reason Lucas always gets in my thoughts.

"turn your phone off" Luc whispers to me and I give him a puzzled look. "They are going to phone us" he says nodding towards the door.

We sit in silence for a while and after a few minutes I hear the front door shut. I let out a deep sigh.

"Thank god" Lucas says still whispering. I get out of his bed and he smiles at me. "You really are beautiful Matilda"

"Dont Lucas, we shouldnt, we cant its not right. We have to forget everything we have said and done." I grab my clothes and leave his room.

"Please Mattie, we can work this out" I hear him shout after me but I dont think he is right even though I really wish he was. I lie on me bed and tears start to flow. I feel so guilty Ric has been through so much I cant do it to him I have to forget Lucas.

Lucas's P O V

I can hear her crying and its breaking my heart. I wish I could go in there and comfort her but she wouldnt want me to. I have to respect her wishes she wants me to forget so I guess thats what I will have to do. No matter how much it hurts.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor everyone. :(

I don't think it's right though, for lucas and matilda to just stay with belle and ric just because they don't want to hurt them. I mean they are lying to themselves and their partners if they think that's the right thing to do.

Hehe :P Me getting a bit carried away there.

Can't wait for more. :)

Archived