You're My Past, But Who Is My Future?

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7 - Jealosuy and Passion.

Lucas's P O V

This is mad I cant spend a weekend with both Belle and Matilda. I wont be able to cope, it was bad enough this afternoon. I felt such a relief when Ric and Belle left, it was torture watching him with Mattie.

I walk to her room and stop outside the door taking a deep breath I open it, she is just sat on her bed staring at the wall.

"Would it help to talk" I say sitting next to her, she shakes her head and looks down at the floor. I kneel down in front of her so she cant avoid my gaze. "well if you wont talk I will, this trip is a really bad idea. I cant be around you and Ric for that long. I cant stand watching him touch you" I say stroking her hands. "I cant deal with him kissing you not when all I want to do is kiss you, He may even think that this weekend is going to be special for you two and your relationship will go further. I pause as tears flow down her face, brushing them away I continue "I want to be the one that makes love to you Mattie, becuase even though I slept with Belle, I havent made love to anyone because your the only one that can happen with. Your the one I love.

Matilda's P O V

Lucas's words are really breaking my heart. "Its the same for me when Belle touches you" I say "and the thought that you have had sex with her I cant deal with, she practically had her hands down your shorts earlier and I didnt notice you fighting her off."

"How could I?" Lucas says angrily. He is still kneeling in front of me. "And anyway you practically threw yourself at Ric but thats not the point this is a new situation for both of us, what are we supposed to do?"

"Stand up Luc" I say standing up myself. I have no idea if this is the best plan but its the only thing on my mind.

He stands in front of me looking confused and I move closer to him not saying anything. I unbutton his shirt and remove it. He watches me intently as I undo his shorts and pull them down so he is just left in his boxers.

"Mattie, what" he starts to say but I put my finger to his lips. I remove my own clothing and grab his hand and lead him nevously to my bed.

Lucas's P O V

She looks so beautiful laying on her bed. I lay next to her and gaze into her eyes but I still havent touched her.

"Matilda before I kiss you, which believe me Im about to do. I need to know what this means, what you want me to do?" I say

"I have no idea what happens tomorrow Lucas, but for now I want you to show me how much you love me" she says innocently.

I move closer and kiss her and to me it seems that the world has disappeared and its just us.

Matilda's P O V

Everything feels so amazing even though we shouldnt be doing this but how come something so wrong feel so wonderful.

"Mattie are you sure, you want to go further. This will change everything and there is no going back." Luc says to me, but all I can think of is him, I will have to deal with the consequences later.

Lucas's P O V

Everything feels so different nothing at all like it did with Belle this is how I thought it should be. I guess that must prove that Im competely devoted to Matilda.

Matilda's P O V

This is the best moment of my life, Lucas looks at me as we finish, we kiss and everything between us seems so intense now. I have never felt anything like this. Luc moves next to me and I pull the covers over us. I feel his arms around me and I lean into him.

"Mattie" he whispers in my ear " are you ok?" he sounds terrified.

"Dont ask anything Luc, this moment is perfect. Dont speak." I say and I know im being unfair there are a million things we need to discuss.

I turn and look at him, he as tears in his eyes. "Lucas please dont, just listen. What we shared was fantastic and I have never felt anything like this. Im totally in love with you" I say

"im so glad you said that" he says kissing me

"But Luc please just for tonight I want to forget everything else and just lay with you."

Lucas's P O V

"Sure "I say. I cant stop myself smiling. Im so glad that she is in love with me and that I was able to give her the night she wanted. I watch as she dozes in my arms and I know I should really go back to my own room but I cant leave her.

Suddenly her phone beeps next to me, I open the message.

"Matilda. I cant wait for the weekend spending time alone with you will be amazing no matter what we do. Sleep well I love you. Forever yours Ric xx

My perfect world has just been shattered by a text as reality shows itself again.

Aw. really loved the ending to that chapter Tash, the reality check really did seem to break the moment.

I love how you make Matilda be the one making decisions yet she also still comes across as so innocent, that's really well done and the chemistry between them is so believable.

I doubt they'll be able to go back now they've slept together...and poor Ric, so unknowing, you're doing a good job of making me hate him and pity him at the same time.

A great update, I really hope you have more soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry its taken so long to update.

Chapter 8 - Deception

Lucas's P O V

I leave Matilda sleeping, we'll have enough to deal with soon enough she might as well stay in dream land for a while longer. I write a note so she knows I havent abandoned her and head out to surf. I cant get last night out of my head and all I want is to be with Mattie properly, I know its complicated and will take time but it will be worth it.

I stay surfing for a while but I keep falling off my board because I cant concentrate, running out of the surf I look around just in case Mattie is around but it isnt her that catches sight of me.

"Hey man" Ric says approaching me and I know I cant react differently but this is going to be really hard.

Matilda's P O V

Waking up I roll over expecting to find Luc next to me but the bed is cold he must have been gone for a while. I sit up rubbing me eyes and see a note on the side.

Mattie

I have gone for a surf but I wont be long. Lets talk when I get back everything we have to do is going to be difficult and I dont like the thought of hurting people but I cant be without you and I know you feel the same. See you soon. I love you.

Lucas xxx

I lay back down and think of the night before, I cant help but smile. Lucas is definately who I want to be with but im not sure if I can face the consequences, we all gave Cass such a hard time when she found herself in this situation and now im doing the same thing.

Maybe it would be easier if we all went back to one our exes. I laugh out loud at this thought cause that could mean Ric and Belle again. I know thats a dream which would make it easier for me and Lucas but it will never happen because for some reason they love Luc and I and that we dont deserve.

Ric's P O V

Lucas seems really quiet, actually thinking about it he seemed strange yesterday too. I think I will have a word when he gets back from the counter. Sitting outside the diner I look around its a perefct day hopefully it will be like this tomorrow when we go camping.

"here you go" Lucas says handing me a drink.

"Cheers man" I reply taking a sip whilst studying Luc's face "Looking forward to our trip?"

"Yea I guess" he says with no emotion at all.

"Mate whats the problem, I thought you and Belle were good, especially after what happened the other night." I say

"You know about that" he says looking stunned and I nod.

"I guessed, Belle was looking really happy so it was kind of obvious. You dont seem the same as she did" I say puzzled at his behaviour.

"No it was great, she was great. Its just that she told me she loved me and I said it back but I didnt really mean it." he says slowly.

"Oh is that all, dont fret Lucas you will get there one day as long as its just because your not ready for these feelings and not cause you like someone else."I say kidding around.

"Why would you say that?" he asks me.

"I was joking dont worry Luc, I know your not that type of guy its just after Cassie that sort of sticks in my mind and then what happened with Drew and Belle, well lets just say I wouldnt wish that pain on anyone. But like I said before your not like that you are a good guy.

Lucas's P O V

A good guy. Yea right, I wonder what he would do if he knew I slept with his girlfriend and that I was hoplessly in love with her. knowing Ric's temper I would probably be in hospital if not dead. How the hell have I ended up being this person the sort of person I despise.

"Lucas" Rics voice interups me beating myself up inside. "Say 7.30am I will pick you up can you tell Mattie for me. I wont see her today as she is spending the day with Beth.

I found myself agreeing not really knowing if we were going on the trip or not. Well actually knowing that we shouldnt be going, but Ric seems so excited about it would it be so bad to let him have a happy weekend?

Archived