WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... *gags Casey before he can blab* *pounces on him when he tries to take the gag off*

... OKAY OKAY! I am spoilt about a few things. I went on the Wrestling board I am registered to and found spoilers in titles.

My reason for going on this site is good though. I was finding out information about Roddy Piper. The man is a legend and is battling cancer :(

I cant wait for the torrents to be up for December to Dismember, the elmination chamber is going to be huge.........Lashley will win the gold as the word is Big SHow is too sore to keep up hios current schedule, RVD wont be champion for another 12 months after the whole drug bust thing, Sabu is crap, Test is on roids and CM Punk is just to green to be the ECW Champion.

Also the Hardys vs MNM its going to be a good show!

I didn't realize who MNM were until they appeared last week. They took on Londrick this week, didn't they?

It is so wrong but... I actually like Nitro & Melina. With Lita gone, I am hoping that Melina will join Jeff Hardy and become the new extreme woman. She has the potential to become a great wrestler.

Or better yet, Nitro & Jeff could become a tag team and Nitro can ditch that stupid gimmick. I would pay to see Nitro take on a gimmick like Hardy's :lol:

Archived