WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE will be back in the UK with a extended tour this April as they will be touring Europe and UK for 2 weeks - tickets information is not out yet but I'd recommend going to a event, I went to a Raw TV taping in Birmingham last year and went to the Raw Nottingham event this past April and I had a great time.

The house shows events tend to be more special than the TV tapings as the wrestlers tend to play more to the crowds and generally try to relax and have fun in the ring without any TV pressures.

I checked out the tour photos at WWE.com and check out the Minehead photos - it was very humourous to see the event being held in a Bultins resort in a circus tent! Tells you a lot about the WWE's state of business at the moment!

Jeff looks great but thank god he's keeping away from that daft body paint he used to have on just before being released by WWE 3 years ago lol!

The WWE is looking at heading to NZ again soon, lets hope this time its Raw and not Smackdown like the last tour. The Smackdown roster just doesn't do it for me at the moment.

On another note I just finished watching the MacMahon DVD and it was great, tells the story behind the scenes and also how Vince wont make the guys do anything he wouldn't do, Vince even takes a dive off a cage on to an announce table breaking his tail bone and keeps on going. I recommend this DVD to anyone who likes wrestling as the extra themselves make for a good laugh.

I may go and buy that DVD. The man seems pretty cool and I love the way he will do anything for his company. I also love that the whole family, including Stephanie, is involved in the business. The other DVD's I want are:

Undertaker Story (3 Disc)

Brett Hart (3 Disc)

Wrestlemania Anthology vol. 3 & 4

The Marine

See No Evil (I want this, just for the audio commentary done by Glen Jacobs)

Oh man, I can't wait for Survivor Series. My only hate is that London & Spanky haven't been added to the action yet. I need my Spanky air time because he rocks. They are both goofy.

And speaking of WWE films. We've had horror and action so what do you think will be next? And who would you like to see in it?

I want Triple H in a comedy.

But thats just it. WWE Films would never make a comedy - if they do, it would totally suck. They know the rapid decrease of viewers for RAW, they know Cena's lack of fan support (considering he's a face), they know that die hard fans hate the new DX, and one thing they don't know is the amount of cheesy storylines they are introducing. RAW has been the dominant show for so many years now, but over the past few months creative has totally killed it. Which brings me back to my point; no one on RAW actually gets good laughs anymore. Sure, some 8 year old kids laugh at DX's homosexual **** jokes, and enjoy the the fakeness of Cena and his inability to wrestle, but other than that; nothing. And all of that is due to the WWE Creative team. They write the storylines, they write the movies. And the way they're going at the moment, I would hope they don't release another movie anytime soon.

... I like DX and I'm not an 8 year old. The reason I like DX is because I was a fan of theirs back in the attitude era. I thought there part in this weeks RAW was fantastic, especially HBK with Cryme Time.

And Cena is slowly building his fanbase back up. I've heard from quite a few fans that he used to be pretty good when he was a heel. By the looks of it he is slowly getting back to that.

The one thing I have noticed is that most of the Cena haters online are also haters of Jeff Hardy, and love to make jokes about fat teenage girls being the only fans.

... That is one joke that has never been done by DX. They haven't made any fat jokes... and they always say there is nothing wrong with being gay after cracking a joke.

I just watched ECW (Punk rocks!) and saw the ad for the elimination chamber. OH MA GAWD! < /Jim Ross > That looks brutal.

Triple H in a comedy role would be great. I am also not 8 years of age and remember the original DX with fondness, this DX will never be the same as they don't have the other guys behind them that can work the Mic and cut a promo with these 2. HHH and HBK do a fine job in there and with the addition of a cruiserweight type and a tag team things would be even better. Bring on the Survivor Series as its getting better with every match thats named.

Never said you wouldn't remember the old DX. You'll probably find the peeps online who aren't liking the present DX are the ones who saw the Original DX 9 years nearly 10 years ago. Its really the newish fans who weren't watching 9 or 10 years ago, who haven't seen the original DX who are liking them.

The only way I can explain it is imagine your favourite superstar in 9 or 10 years time being really watered down and doing things you know they wouldn't do. Its like Stone Cold coming back for instant, drinking orange juice instead of beer, shaking hands instead of flipping them off and wearing cartoon skull t-shirts. You would hate that if that ever happened.

Archived