WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

Hulk was massive man back in the day... But he wasn't all that I don't think either, Whats with his show on MTV - What a waste!!!

Ah! The Rock - Entertainer but NO Wrestler, IMO!!

Repo-Man was the guy who also was Donk The Clown - GREAT!!!

The Ultimate Warrior - Now there's a wrestler you never wanted to meet in a dark alley - Awesome the best there ever was and will be!!!

The Hart Foundation were great too - Anvil Hart (What a weird chap) with his beard, Ha!

The Giant - When he died was all over the news if I remember - History man!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the only thing that sucked about The Rock. I totally loved the Rock'n'Sock connection.

Best. Storyline. Ever.

Heh, so you're a HHH mark.

Just explain it to me. What is a mark?

I think I know what it is but I am not sure.

Mark- fan, someone who gets all excited and Omg over a move or wrestler

Smark - smart fan, someone who knows alot about wrestling etc

Heel - Bad guy

Face - Good guy

Over - The crowd loves the wrestler

If I can think of any more definitions I will get back to you.

Wahooooooooo only 17 hours till I can watch The Survivor Series live, Team DX is going to kill Team RKO

Kenny is going to leave the Spirit Squad and partner with Flair

Lita will job the title to Micky

Batista to win the World Championship in the city he gave it up in when he injured the tricep

Oh Im getting excited (Im just being a mark now)

Agreeing with Team DX winning and agreeing with Batista getting his title back but I disagree with Lita jobbing.

It will be her last match and I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, she will break character a little. I think we may see an emotional ending with Amy bowing out like Trish did.

I don't think Kenny will team with Flair. I think maybe he will team up with Farooq.

I'm still annoyed that Kendrick & London are not involved. I am being denied Spanky time!

Archived