WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the way WWE's creative team going, I wouldn't be surprised of Lita dumps Edge - and another possiblity for this happening, it could be a spoiler so I've added the spoiler tags below:

Lita's contract comes up in December and she has expressed a desire to leave WWE to try her luck with her band as well try and break into acting, no contract talks has taken place yet

Faarooq also popped up on this week Raw letting Shelton Benjamin know what's on his mind. Damn. He's golden, I say lets see more of him! lol

Heh. Big Dick Johnson has more talent than The Miz. Who would have thought it, eh?

Today I watched Cyber Sunday, RAW, ECW (Punk match only) & Smackdown. All three were fantastic. Except for the stupid Umaga/Maria(was her, right?) match. Although I was kinda hoping that Maria would use her charm on Umaga.

And, after watching the Jeff/Nitro match, I have to admit that I kinda wish that Melina would forget about Nitro and become Jeff's babe.

... And I so love Farooq :blush:

Damn, Big Dick Johnson - the sight of him wearing just a tight thong and a bowtie is enough to send fans to the shrink's offices lol!

Big Dick Johnson is played by Christopher DeJoseph who is a part of WWE's creative team, and possibly the one who thought it was funny to gyrate his hips on TV.

It was Maria who was beaten up by Umaga thanks to Eric Bischoff and conviently John Cena was the hero and so he can accept K-Fed's challenge.

I'm now waiting for Farooq to appear and give his verdict and walk off, I don't know if that will happen this week as Raw will be taped in Manchester and I don't know if Farooq does overseas tours though it would be damn cool lol!

Edge and Lita are married in real life if I remember rightly, theres a great PPV cage match between Matt and Edge with a heap of real stiff spots in it. It was one of the best matches of the year as they had a real hatred for each other with all the Edge stole Matts GF angle etc.

Edge and Lita are married in real life if I remember rightly, theres a great PPV cage match between Matt and Edge with a heap of real stiff spots in it. It was one of the best matches of the year as they had a real hatred for each other with all the Edge stole Matts GF angle etc.

They aren't married in real life. By the sounds of it there real life affair stopped a while ago, which explains why they aren't hands on anymore. There is also talk that the whole Adam/Amy/Matt saga was actually a work to begin with. Matt Hardy has neither confirmed or denied that when asked.

I'm beginning to think it really was just a work <_<

Big Dick Johnson rocks! I love the fact that HBK & HHH, of all people, are promoting this kind of thing. I find it oddly refreshing that they are playing the goofy faces. Who would have thought that DX would be loved by little kiddies, after proving to be very adult the last time.

So Glen Jacobs has been in a horror movie... John Cena has been in an action movie... who agrees that the next movie to be made by WWE should be a comedy starring Triple H? With the appearance of Farooq?

I so want a Farooq T-shirt now :lol:

Speaking of T-shirts... anyone notice that he was wearing a Survivor Series shirt last week. Newest theory... he is making his comeback at Survivor Series :o

*wonders off to find some nice pictures to post for Mez*

I suspect the whole Adam/Amy & Matt stuff is a work because I remember when Matt was first released after revealing the affair, he was under the usual 90-days no compete clause, he was starting to talk about joining TNA near the end of the clause and ON the day the clause ended, he returned to Raw and attacked Edge.

WWE then made sure Edge was the man to benefit from the storyline and set him for the main event stardom and it worked like a treat!

Edge & the wife he cheated on Amy has since reconcilied and things hopefully is OK between the two. Amy & Edge is just good friends that's all.

A Farooq t-shirt sounds like a good idea, just print Damn (in caps with Impact font) on the front and you've got a t-shirt! lol

I don't know if you watch TNA but WWE now considers the Nashville-based group as competition and was under scrunity after TNA was forced to cancel a event in Connecticut (where WWE headquarters is located) after the building inspector recieved a complaint and declared the arena unsafe and refused to let the show go on.

TNA suspects foul play but WWE's head of communications emailed them to deny any involvement in the cancellation but WWE has been known to pull dirty tricks on the opposition in the past.

There are a link to the news story but I'm not sure if linking is allowed in this thread?

Links are allowed but I read about that on a forum. And nope, I don't watch TNA... yet. May start watching soon though.

Hmph... I wish I had known that they were in the UK at the moment. I would have got tickets and made a banner saying DAMN! Or Cryme Tyme stole my banner.

...DAMN!

*wanders off to find some Jeff Hardy/Carlito slash fics*

I know Matt wrestled in some ROH stuff when he was dropped by the 'E during the whole thing. Will be very interesting to see if Matt gets a push now tho as they seem to be very pro Jeff and anti Matt in every Hardy"s stoeyline.

Archived