WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

Yeah they are but they have no opposition at the moment so they are wasted. They should really head back to ROH where they can do a million flips and not risj losing there job for being to dangrous to themselves and other competitors.

Bring on the 'mania.....HBK to walk out as champ after an awesome heel turn on Cena. Taker with another title run as the streakw illnever disappear as long as the 'E continues.

Oh I cant wait!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wwe Chris Benoit have today been found dead at he's home with he's wife and son.

R.i.p Chris benoit, Nancy and Daniel.

Vince McMahon opened tonight's RAW broadcast standing in the ring in an empty arena. McMahon explained that tonight was scheduled as a show centered around the presumed death of the "Mr McMahon" character, but with the tragic news of this afternoon the show would now be a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family.

This could be the end of the mr mcmahon death storyline.

Wwe Chris Benoit have today been found dead at he's home with he's wife and son.

R.i.p Chris benoit, Nancy and Daniel.

Vince McMahon opened tonight's RAW broadcast standing in the ring in an empty arena. McMahon explained that tonight was scheduled as a show centered around the presumed death of the "Mr McMahon" character, but with the tragic news of this afternoon the show would now be a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family.

This would now be the end of the mr mcmahon death storyline, [ it's nice to see vince dropping it for the benoit family]

:o Benoit killed his family :o:o

Yeah I thought Vince died but I was kind of confused if it was him or just in wwe! Thanks your post helped lol!

xx

Chris Benoit update,

Benoit smothered he's son then strangled he's wife followed by hanging himself with he's weight machine and now there calling it roid rage.

wwe have taken all of Chris Benoit tribute pages of there site.

I think that is pretty gutless to go through with that, I'm going to put money on that it has to do with roids.

Also, glad they got rid of that stupid 'storyline' (if that's what you call it) of Vince's "death". Really poor taste of them anyway.

• 5 months later...

Archived