WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ However people enjoy it and if that happened, there would be a lot of unhappy people. As far as I can tell, almost all the shows are sold out. Ending the whole thing would be stupid at this point in time. People who don't enjoy it just don't watch it.

Wahooooo, Smackdown is coming to NZ and having shows in Auckland and Just around the corner here in Christchurch. I still wish Raw was coming but I will have ot go to Smackdown as I dont think I will ever get to see the 'E in Christchurch again.

Bring on Feb 23rd

Details Here

LOD... Legion of Doom(right?!)!!! Gawd, I remember them. They introduced Droz, and he ended up paralyzed!!

I remember watching Bret Hart & The Hart Foundation. The day Owen Hart died was the day that WWF/E changed. Although out of that group my favourite was Brian Pillman. That guy was ****ing awesome.

One oldie I really never cared for was Hulk Hogan. Never understood why everyone loved him. I always have and always will find Ric Flair more entertaining to watch.

Seeing some of the legends appearing over the last month has been fantastic. I can't wait to see Farooq back in the ring and beating the crap out of the Spirit Squad.

Edit: I just realized who Papa Shango is. He was The Godfather, right? Pimpin' ain't easy! :lol:

Just a heads up, venues do change nearer the time. Keep checking incase the RAW roster do get booked.

You lucky bastard :P

If you do go, with Mezzy, you might want to handcuff her to youself. She may end up trying to streak and get a grab of happy pants :lol: .

Hopefully Raw do get booked, that would make my day as Im a huge HHH mark.

THe oldies I remember are the Hart Foundation, Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake, The Rockers (HBK and Marty Janetty). Theres some good old school names around but its just evolved so much since the days of yelling and screaming at the camera to some great Promo cutting by guys with actual Mic skills.

The Rock was a good entertainer but what was up with "the peoples elbow", one of the most craptastic finishers in the history of Pro Wrestling. Much prefer some Sweet chin music or a Pedigree.

Archived