WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

They have now announced the card for NZ, I wont post it as it will contain spoilers but ECW are coming as well. I want to go but cant afford $100 a ticket for good seats and I can barely afford the $45 for the cheap seats.......I want to see PUNK tho!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of my Xmas presents is the 2007 calendar :o .

I've watched RAW and I have to say, not bad. Was the turn of the underdogs and that ain't bad at all. First time I've seen Val Venus in a long time and he is still looking good.

Good Points

- Eugene 'I'm special' freak out.

- Shawn Michaels getting a chance to shine.

- Cena's comment to Melina about Umaga looking different :lol:!

- Cena making Masters look an idiot.

- The psycho diva :o !

- .... *shakes head* .... DAMN!

- Cryme Tyme in the retirement home.

Bad Points

- They are making Edge look so weak now. I hate seeing how this is all playing out.

- Cena & Umaga. Why, damn it, why?!?!

- Carlito.

- MNM. Give me back Nitro & Melina's old entrace.

And am I the only one noticing that Jeff is having a problem with his back at the moment? I'm thinking the ladder match has screwed him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch. Just... ouch.

Seen the pictures of Joey Mercury (is it him in MNM?) and wow, that was one hell of a botch up. It is bad to botch on a regular match but getting it wrong on a ladder match? *winces*. And people say wrestling is fake. That face smash was definitely not faked!

I keep seeing posts about Jeff Hardy being responsible for the screw up but after reading what happened, it was Mercury who messed up. It seems that Nitro is the better wrestler out of that tag team.

Oh and OMFG Kendrick/London vs Hardyz?!?! And I wasn't going to bother with this PPV. In the words of Farooq.... DAMN! And there was me thinking Londrick would lose the belts and break up, with Spanky going heel. But then, even after losing last week because Spanky ****ed up, London held him. Actually held him. WWE OTP :wub:!!

I love the Nitro/Cena thing going down on RAW. Not because it is entertaining, but because I know (like most internet fans) that those two are best friends in real life. And because of that, they are managing to put on a good show!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No Way Out PPV Review, Jess style.

- The more I watch Londrick, the more I fall for Paul London as well as Brian Kendrick. If I find out they are heading to the UK when the tour is on later in the year, I may have to buy tickets. Considering WWE are heading to Birmingham *grins*. I want to scream when they appear and <strike>maybe flash</strike>. The match at this PPV was stunning, even if it wasn't against Hardyz & MNM. Loved it when Deuce(or was it Domino?) slapped Paul in the face and he slapped him back. Classic moment! P.S London looks better with long hair, while Kendrick looks fab with short hair.

- Boogyman/lil boogyman vs. Finlay/little bastard was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. It is good to see little bastard in full and I hope this continues because it is good viewing. When Little Bastard ran into the ring to square up against lil boogyman, throwing his hat and jacket off, only for Finlay to kick little boogyman in the face, was the best part ever! Plus little bastard is actually pretty hot *loving look*. Not as hot as Londrick. I wouldn't say no though...

- Matt Hardy is back to being buff. Wow!

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived