WWE Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

That's good, very good - WWE will want to milk the DX until there're no milk anymore and Jeff would make a good partner with HHH and hopefully give Jeff a career boost - that's great Tainted Muse! CM Punk moving to Raw would make my year!

It's nice to see Jeff back and sorted out his demons which saw him being released a few years ago, a spot in DX would be the perfect reward.

I think See No Evil will come out in January. It's true Glen turned down the chance to end the Undertaker's WrestleMania winning run. I would like to see Taker's run at WrestleMania go on until he decides to call it day, that way it's gives another way to promote the biggest event of the year, WWE could go "Hey, The Undertaker was undefeated at WM!" and make the event even more important.

Right now, Edge is the other undefeated active wrestler at WM. WWE has huge plans for Kenny, the break-up is near which has to be good.

The Elimination Chamber - It's a enormous structure, the cage is round with a domed roof and instead of using chicken wire, it's all chains. It's also got 4 chambers, there is no escape. It always gives me the goosebumps to see it lower down to the ring - it's THAT awesome!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch WWE but since Eddie died I stop becuase there was no way that I would watch it without Eddie or his cool car, I like the Undertaker as well he the only wrestler left now hey it been a year since Eddie died :(

This Monday it will have been a year since we lost Eddie, it was a shock to hear about his passing and the tribute shows was a very fitting tribute to him. :(

Yep and I wonder if they will do a memory tribute to Eddie? :(

Glad to see a thread has finally come about. WWE is a sunday night relaxation tool for me, and often a monday night too (when the PPVs are on).

All I can say is bring back DX as a faction not a tag team, Micheal Hickenbottom (HBK) and Paul Levasque (HHH) are going to be able to carry DX thru to one of them getting a title run like back in the day. The likes of a Jeff Hardy or a Carlito would make DX interesting but a definitive Tag Team like the New Age Outlaws of old (now VKM in TNA). Also throw into the mix Kenny, as he is looking to split from the Spirit Squad and move up in the business.

I was meaning with Kenny splitting from the SS that he would make a fine member of DX, he has all the charisma needed, can cut a superb promo (Just find some of his OVW or Indy stuff). This guy is the future of the business in more ways than one. He just needs to get away from the SS gimmick the Vince gave him.

This is why I feel the Hardyz are going to become part of DX. It would make sense to bring Matt back to RAW, now that DX are feuding with Edge and Amy Dumas is about to leave (apparently). We all know that together Jeff & Matt can put on one hell of a show. Plus Jeff is just as goofy as Road Dogg was, way back.

Kenny would be like... X-Pac, only better. And then CM Punk could finish off the new DX because he has the whole package. They could even put Mickie James in DX, because she has that thing that Chyna did. She has the power and the psycho-ness.

Kenny is the only good thing about Spirit Squad.

Oh and has anyone noticed that Farooq only shows up when Cena is around? Am I wrong for thinking that maybe they are going to team up at some point? If so.... Damn.

I'm disappointed. There was no London & Spanky on Smackdown this week :(

Archived