• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this one of Nicole:

942b07ca.gif

Don't have any of Melody yet.

I can make you more if you like it, if you don't like it, just ignore me :P

Zetti, there's a few in my thread, otherwise I'm making some more later.

Thanks but I love the nicole one Valli made! Thanks

I'm wondering if anyone is up for making a DVD cover, for the 'thin' style cases? I'm currently recording all the 2008 onto DVD and putting them in cases, but the cases are looking a little empty and unlabbelled so I have no way of what disc is what. I'm basically looking for a generic '2008' design with a space in which I can write the episode numbers that are contained within, preferably with all the major characters this year taking a place on it somewhere, as well as the logo and '2008' in Reporter font on it somewhere. Besides that, I'm easily pleased! :lol:

I realise I probably haven't been too clear and that it's a big ask but if anyone is interested in helping me ut then let me know and I might be able to elaborate on what I'm after. :)

I'm wondering if anyone is up for making a DVD cover, for the 'thin' style cases? I'm currently recording all the 2008 onto DVD and putting them in cases, but the cases are looking a little empty and unlabbelled so I have no way of what disc is what. I'm basically looking for a generic '2008' design with a space in which I can write the episode numbers that are contained within, preferably with all the major characters this year taking a place on it somewhere, as well as the logo and '2008' in Reporter font on it somewhere. Besides that, I'm easily pleased! :lol:

I realise I probably haven't been too clear and that it's a big ask but if anyone is interested in helping me ut then let me know and I might be able to elaborate on what I'm after. :)

I'll give it a go, do you have the sizes for the cases ??

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a tricky request - I'm getting back into writing and I wouldn't mind two serparate high-quality icons to depict my story (another dark/original two-parter), and wondered if anyone could help me out? :P

Icon #1: Using this & this

Icon #2: Using this & this

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate[?] it might be a bit complex to do. :ph34r: Hope the images are clear enough.

Archived