Artwork Request Thread

flutterby

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi artists, I need some help. I picked this avatar from the ones provided, and I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I picked the crappest one on purpose because I thought it was funny(the woman is Kylie whatshername, she was the mother of Jesse's daughter Rachel). However, I want to change my avatar but yet again but I don't know what I would like. So if anyone could come up with something amazingly fantastic, I would be honoured to use it and of course give full credit. I'd really appreciate your help.

I'd be happy to make an avatar for you :D. It won't be ''amazingly fantastic'', but I'll give it a go! Is there a particular character you would like in it?...

Of course it will be amazingly fantastic, if you believe it, then it will be so!!! There isn't any particular character I'd like, you can have a lot of creative control and artistic freedom. All I'll say is I've been quite vocal about my dislike of J&M and Drew, so that's a no-go area. Other than that I either like or love most of the current characters so feel free to whip me up whatever you like!!! In fact it doesn't even have to feature a character from the show, it could be scenery or something completely different and non-H&A related.

Hi artists, I need some help. I picked this avatar from the ones provided, and I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I picked the crappest one on purpose because I thought it was funny(the woman is Kylie whatshername, she was the mother of Jesse's daughter Rachel). However, I want to change my avatar but yet again but I don't know what I would like. So if anyone could come up with something amazingly fantastic, I would be honoured to use it and of course give full credit. I'd really appreciate your help.

I'd be happy to make an avatar for you :D. It won't be ''amazingly fantastic'', but I'll give it a go! Is there a particular character you would like in it?...

Of course it will be amazingly fantastic, if you believe it, then it will be so!!! There isn't any particular character I'd like, you can have a lot of creative control and artistic freedom. All I'll say is I've been quite vocal about my dislike of J&M and Drew, so that's a no-go area. Other than that I either like or love most of the current characters so feel free to whip me up whatever you like!!!

Okie dokie. I might do a few avs for a few different characters. That way, you get to choose which is your fave :D.

Don't feel like a fool, DinerLandlord! Loads of people don't feel very confident with using arty programs! I'm sure you're a lot better than you think :D.

I've done a few for you, but if you don't like any of them...you're more than welcome to check out my artwork thread here. You can take/use whatever you like.

sallyavpx6.jpglucasavcn5.jpgricavwj9.jpgmattieavee0.jpggeoffavas0.jpgalfaviz4.jpgireneavlk0.jpg

Don't feel like a fool, DinerLandlord! Loads of people don't feel very confident with using arty programs! I'm sure you're a lot better than you think :D.

I've done a few for you, but if you don't like any of them...you're more than welcome to check out my artwork thread here. You can take/use whatever you like.

sallyavpx6.jpglucasavcn5.jpgricavwj9.jpgmattieavee0.jpggeoffavas0.jpgalfaviz4.jpgireneavlk0.jpg

Thank you so much, they're all lovely, I think I'll choose the Irene one because the expression on her face is priceless! When I get a chance to replace my old av I'll leave a nice message in my banner for you :D .

Thank you so much, they're all lovely, I think I'll choose the Irene one because the expression on her face is priceless! When I get a chance to replace my old av I'll leave a nice message in my signature for you :D .

Voila!!!

Thank you so much, they're all lovely, I think I'll choose the Irene one because the expression on her face is priceless! When I get a chance to replace my old av I'll leave a nice message in my banner for you :D .

Aww, I'm glad you like them. And thank you for crediting me in your signature :D.

Archived