Harry Potter - love or hate it?

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If two main characters are being killed off, I'd vote for either Ron or Hermione and Ginny. Perhaps Hagrid or Lupin otherwise.

I certainly don't think that all of The Trio will make it through book 7.

please don't say that!! :( The Trio have to make it. i'd be so upset . don't think i could cope with another ended like the last 2. i cried like a baby!

i think it's going to be Snape and Hagrid or maybe Lupin that gets killed off.

i really hopes she leaves the ending open so theres hope for an eigth book (even tho i know it'd never going to happen).

can't believe that we still ahve to wait another 6 months :(

Lol yeh I so can't wait I have been thinking about Harry's Anut!! lol I think she is a witch but I don't think she will peform magic?? but I really want to though!! I started looking back at number 5 of the book and thought now Mrs Figgs is a suib (don't know how to spell it??) and Aunt Peutina?? (is that how you spell it??) lol this is goning to be good and I think the main ones will be Harry (I bet you a $100000 if he dies??) and I also think it will be one of the weasleys childern?? but yeh looking forward though!! I wonder if Dumbldore going to appear as a ghost in Hogwarts??

Call me slow, but I'm drawing a blank - does the 21st of July have some specific meaning? It feels like it should have, but I can't think what.

I still think Lupin will die. I don't have a clue how it might happen. (Well, one, but JK's already said that he doesn't have a twin brother called Romulus...though I challenge that statement... something about Hagrid keeping werewolf puppies under his bed, and then Dumbledore taking them away, only to later admit Remus to Hogwarts, knowing what he was, and Remus was "too young to remember receiving the bite" or some such... nevermind...) I just hope that there's some reference to him being with Sirius if it happens.

I'm remembering a fic I read where Remus was killed by a silver bullet... SIGH. It was written from Sirius' perspective, and there was this line where he thought, "Is that me screaming like that?" God it was horrible. Now I'm depressed :(

Hurry up 7th book and prove me wrong!

I cant wait for the last book. and the last movie :D July is alwayz the HP month :unsure:

Yeh it is isn't it!! lol something we will remeber when we have kids and they ask 'When was harry Potter out in the books and movies?'

Scholastic, which publishes the book in the United States, said it would publish the hardcover edition with a suggested price of $US34.99 ($A45) and the deluxe edition at $US65 ($A84).

Ho-lee sh*t. It'd want to be personally signed by JK Rowling and dipped in gold for that price!

Archived