Harry Potter - love or hate it?

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

^^ Where did you hear this? Has it actually been confirmed by JK Rowling? I heard a rumour somewhere that it would be, 'cos of all the sevens and their importance in the books, but I don't think it will be. There were bombings in London on 7/7, so I don't think Rowling would choose to release the book on such a day.

There's an update at the bottom...

UPDATE: Lest there be any confusion, this is only a theory! JK Rowling has made no formal announcement about the release date yet.

So, it's still just speculation; not yet confirmed. It would be amazingly cool if that was the day of release, though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, a month after the release of the title of possibly the most eagerly anticipated book ever, the UK release date has been announced! J.K. Rowling and her publishers have confirmed that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in the United Kingdom (and other English-speaking countries) on Saturday 21st July '07 at 00:01 BST. :D :D :D

Archived