Harry Potter - love or hate it?

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i dont think it is scary in the movies as it is when you are reading it.

Some of the bits in the movie are good,like The Weasley family i think they are great but that is down to the casting of them and their acting and then when you go back to reading the books you can imagine them better.

I found COS to be the worst film out of the 4 so far. mind that could be coz I’m terrified of spiders. I know what you’re thinking; they didn’t look real, just the thought of all them spiders in such a small space creeps me out. I loved POA and GOF, both of them have a rather dark feel to them, if that makes scene. I really looking forward to the OOTP, I will have to remember to take some tissues, coz I cry at the book, so god help me with the film.

I am terrified of spiders aswell,but i think its beacuse they dont look real,i was ok with it.

Everyday i think of spiders and keeping alook out lol.

I have stopped reading HP now and going to take a break from the films,when i get into something i dream about it which gives me headaches and it is taking over my dreams,So no more HP for awhile for me.

I've been giving the release date of Book 7 a lot of thought (yes, I know, I'm sad), and I've come to the conclusion that I don't think the book will be released on 07/07/07. In an ideal world, yes, I think it would've been, but with the July 7th bombings, I don't think that Jo would want to draw media attention away from the anniversary. However, this is me merely speculating, and I will be very happen to be proven wrong! :P

Archived