Writers Assistance

-Annie-

You could write how Ruby adjusts to walking again, and how everyone else is affected.

:)

Thanks for that... I think that aspect was kind of a given considering that it's a new developement. But how it affects others that could be interesting...

I've been asked whether or not Joey will make an appearance but to be honest I'm apprehensive about that subject because there are already so many CJ fics...what do you the readers think??

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Okay ... something that doesn't happen that often. I am currently writing a fic, I Need You. It's Belle & Aden related (check it out if you're interested) but for my readers who have been following, I am writing chapter 20 & am struggling. I don't know how to progress it. In chapter 20, Rachel has spoken to Aden & Belle & told them that Belle can go home.

It's chapter 21 that I need help with because I don't know how to start the chapter. I'm not too sure because I wanted Belle to relapse at one point but I wasn't too sure what could cause her to do so & I don't know how to even start the next chapter.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Probably happens in a lot of fics but what about a family member or friend dying as a cause of the relapse... Belle may not be able to cope with the emotion and feels like she is losing control of the situation

Okay ... something that doesn't happen that often. I am currently writing a fic, I Need You. It's Belle & Aden related (check it out if you're interested) but for my readers who have been following, I am writing chapter 20 & am struggling. I don't know how to progress it. In chapter 20, Rachel has spoken to Aden & Belle & told them that Belle can go home.

It's chapter 21 that I need help with because I don't know how to start the chapter. I'm not too sure because I wanted Belle to relapse at one point but I wasn't too sure what could cause her to do so & I don't know how to even start the next chapter.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Probably happens in a lot of fics but what about a family member or friend dying as a cause of the relapse... Belle may not be able to cope with the emotion and feels like she is losing control of the situation

That's a good idea. I like the idea of that. I don't want to kill off a main character though.

I suppose someone like Mattie? She & Belle were always close & I suppose it could trigger it? Maybe? I don't know.

I guess it could work & then someone contacts her & lets her know. The funeral could be in the Bay.

Belle could attend but it gets too much for her & then she relapses.

Nice idea, thank you for your help.

thats okay. I have been enjoying reading your fics so would like for you to continue updating them.

I don't know where exactly I want to take Romance in the Bay.

In the next couple of chapters

Irene will find out about Angelo after Belle tells her what has been going on.

Belle & Aden will get together as a couple

but obviously I still need to include Angelo.

So I was thinking of

he rapes Belle one night & because of the type of person he is, he leaves her in an alley or something.

Aden would find her

& I sense a bit of protective Aden coming your way in future chapters.

But I don't know how to continue it.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

well what you could do Carina is, when Aden goes to the police to tell them of Angelo's behaviour, Angelo

could be one step ahead of him, and has successfully framed him for a crime he didn't commit!

Now Aden is not only trying

to prove his innocence but that Belle was raped by Angelo! No-one will believe what he says about Belle because of what they think he did and they believe he's just trying to get Angelo backed for framing him

Meanwhile Angelo continues to

harasse Belle while Aden is being questioned down in the police station

This is only a suggestion of course, you don't have to go with it! :wink:

Love Laura xxx :wub: