Writers Assistance

-Annie-

Hey everyone I'm struggling writing Chapter 2 of Coming Undone. I was thinking maybe two years ago Casey raped Ruby and now she has a daughter he doesn't know exists and I want both Nicole and Indi to have a shocking secret any ideas?

Maybe one of them could have a secret child. Possibly the result of a teenage relationship. They either put the child up for adoption or the child lives with someone in their families, but they've kept it quiet for fear of being ridiculed.

You could have the girl who's got the secret confide in one of the others, who she thinks she can trust. Then either it's talked about in the diner and Colleen or Ruby or whoever over hears. Or you could have a confession on the phone and for someone the girl thinks she's telling her friend, but really she's telling Sid or Miles or something.

That's the only idea I have off the top of my head at the moment.

Hope I helped.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have an idea for a adventure in Summer bay with some former neighbours characters. I have a question I need answer and please forgive me since I live in the states and dont keep up on episodes as My Europe friends.

Who the Top Cop for Summer Bay? Its an episode that has the police helping look for missing people.

Any other cop names will be appricated.

Thank you.

PS ALF will play a big role in my story!

Hi,

I have an idea for a adventure in Summer bay with some former neighbours characters. I have a question I need answer and please forgive me since I live in the states and dont keep up on episodes as My Europe friends.

Who the Top Cop for Summer Bay? Its an episode that has the police helping look for missing people.

Thank you.

It depends on when you want to set it.

There are no current police officers in the show aside from Constable Georgina Watson.

The previous police officers were Charlie Buckton, Jack Holden. (although both are dead in fan fic they can be brought back)

Hi,

Thank you.

It depends on when you want to set it.

There are no current police officers in the show aside from Constable Georgina Watson.

The previous police officers were Charlie Buckton, Jack Holden. (although both are dead in fan fic they can be brought back)

Hi, Thanks for the info, The story set in the current time and will include 3 former Neighbours characters who live in Sydney!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone :)

Am wondering if you can help me think of any better titles for my 5th fanfiction-something that grabs everyone's attention as it's about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dex/April, Casey/Ruby) and their adventures, lives in Summer Bay settled in 2010.

Red Ranger 1 had PMed me some titles when I PMed him for help. The titles he suggested are: Life Goes On or Growing Up.

Am wondering if you can help me think of any better titles for my 5th fanfiction-something that grabs everyone's attention as it's about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dex/April, Casey/Ruby) and their adventures, lives in Summer Bay settled in 2010.

Red Ranger 1 had PMed me some titles when I PMed him for help. The titles he suggested are: Life Goes On or Growing Up.

Growing up sounds cool.

Summer Bay Teens Growing Up

Or Teens of Summer Bay Growing Up

or just Growing up

or Growing Up in Summer Bay

Growing up sounds cool.

Summer Bay Teens Growing Up

Or Teens of Summer Bay Growing Up

or just Growing up

or Growing Up in Summer Bay

The Growth over Time?

The Time to grow?

Time goes by?

The Passing tides of Time