Writers Assistance

-Annie-

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I need any suggestions/idea for a title for my new seventh fanfiction I was planning to write soon :) Had posted a ad about it. Will be posting it soon as possible after I finish 'Outsiders'

Here is my quoted post about my ad for my seventh fanfiction...

Hey I had been thinking about writing my seventh fanfiction. It's about the Summer Bay gang (Ruby, Casey, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, Apri, Oscar, Rosie, Browny the dog) again as I had missed writing about them and their adventures since I ended 'Life Goes On'

But it will be different because it's not a sequel neither prequel to my fifth fanfiction 'Life Goes On'

Because the Summer Bay gang's backgrounds and etc...will be different in my new seventh fanfiction...

Browny the dog will be the same dog breed (German Shepherd).

I will be starting my new fanfiction after I finish Outsiders.

Title of story: (need to think of one)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T
Main Characters: Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dex, April, Oscar, Rosie and Brax/Ricky, others characters involved.
Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen
Does it contains spoilers: Nah
Warnings: Adult Themes, Violence, Language and Sexual Content
Story beginning read-proofed?: No
Summary: It's about the adventures and lives of the Summer Bay gang (Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Sasha, Dexter, April, Oscar and Rosie, Browny the dog) They become best friends since childhood and they always go on adventures together. And they are known as the Summer Bay gang in Summer Bay. And one day, they go on a adventure together to help Ruby learn the truth about her idenfity and find out who her birth parents were since she had been found as a newborn baby in a box on the steps of a orphanage years ago...