Writers Assistance

-Annie-

I think Laura's ideas are great...

Yes Aden and Belle could get together but first thing is Belle needs time to get to know Aden and trust him because Belle is typically and understandably be terrified of a new relationship.

Maybe in the mean time Angelo could be sending her messages from a different phone he bought and could be terrorizing her until she has a nervous break down or something in which case she's too scared to be alone and turns to Aden where they do get together but agree to take it slowly.

maybe thats when Angelo could get so pissed off that someone else likes/loves Belle that he catches her one night on her way home from work or something and rapes her in an ally way.

I like Laura's idea of them going to the police and only having a few people believe her and having the rest turn against her though... that sounds like something that could work ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alison Patterson's Journey

EPISODE 10 PREVIEW:

- Will Jenny accept Brock's proposal?

- Leon and Riggot decide to take tennis lessons

- Alison decides to run a program at TAFE for students with learning disabilities

- Melissa has a fight with a person who abuses animals

I know its my story but I would like to hear some of ideas from viewers that have read my story. :)

Librarian Note: Moved to Writers Assistance.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so for anyone who has been reading Endless Journey, I'm struggling with future chapters.

The guy at the end of True Love Never Dies - the one who recognised Belle & Aden

he was the one who attacked Belle and tried to rape her, one of the gang members but I don't know how to introduce him into this fic & what he should do. I'm struggling for ideas.

So any ideas that you can give me would be much appreciated.

If you want to Pm them to me, that would be fine too.

Thank you.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone. I am writing Chapter 56 of The Beginning at the moment...

I am really still struggling to think what to write next for Chapter 16 of Miracles Can Heal The Past. Okay that what happens in Miracles Can Heal The Past:

okay in chapter 15, i had the bucktons spending their last day together as a family and and then ross/elise goes to the cabin, charlie and ruby goes to stay with irene while they are away. it's like chapter 3 of the beginning. and i added a preview for chapter 16-tragedy strucks summer bay...and chapter 4 of the beginning, charlie learns of her parents deaths but im not copying it into chapter 16.

Chapter 16 must be about the aftermath of Ross/Elise's deaths and how it affected everyone in Summer Bay

So I need some ideas/suggestions how everyone learns of ross and elise's deaths and how it effected their family/friends.

It would be appericated if someone can give me any ideas/suggestions please. Thanks :) xx

Hey everyone

I am really struggling with writing Chapter 6 of Summer Bay Meets One Direction where Xavier and Sasha go to the One Directrion concert and I need ideas/suggestions how to word Xavier telling Sasha he never wants to go to a teeny bopper concert ever again!

Edited by Aden_Belle

Hey everyone

I am really struggling with writing Chapter 6 of Summer Bay Meets One Direction where Xavier and Sasha go to the One Directrion concert and I need ideas/suggestions how to word Xavier telling Sasha he never wants to go to a teeny bopper concert ever again!

I've got a great suggestion! Xavier gives Sasha an ultimatum. If she takes him to the One Direction concert, it's over between them.

Hey everyone

I've got a great suggestion! Xavier gives Sasha an ultimatum. If she takes him to the One Direction concert, it's over between them.

Thanks I will use that in the next few chapters :)

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

I'm strugging to write a scene of Episode 86 of Alison Patterson's Journey and I need some suggestions into how Vicki and Tevita call their uneasy truce after their fight over Cameron.

Perhaps you could have one of the girls be the bigger person and say something along the lines of. "I've been thinking,is it worth ruining our friendship over something as juvenille/silly as a guy?" and you could also have her mention that she misses her friend. (That's if they're friends).

You could have one of them just out right apologise, when they realise they were wrong for going so over the top fighting about the guy in question. "I'm sorry about going off at you about Cameron."

Then they chill out in the diner with a milkshake, and it's just like old times before the fight.

That's my suggestions for you. I hoped I helped.

Edited by ScreamingQueen2006

Hey everyone I'm struggling writing Chapter 2 of Coming Undone. I was thinking maybe two years ago Casey raped Ruby and now she has a daughter he doesn't know exists and I want both Nicole and Indi to have a shocking secret any ideas?

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever