Writers Assistance

-Annie-

Thank you for your lovely suggestions, ScreamingQueen2006 and Pembie, and of course, Red Ranger 1 too :)

After thinking about which the best title I would pick out for my fifth fanfiction so I picked out 'Life Goes On' that Red Ranger 1 suggested so it would not be a bad title, eh?

But I did like your suggestions, Pembie and ScreamingQueen2006 because they are really good so thanks for your help, guys! *hugs* xx

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all did post this in the proof reader thread but actually this might be the right place to ask I have started writing a fic got a couple of chapter written outlined the next couple but for the life of me I cant come up with a title completely blank and am open to any suggestions if I pm people the out line of my story or maybe the first couple of chapters to warn its a mature story thanks for any suggestions

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I am allowed to post a quote of my ad for my sixth fanfiction in this thread... feel free to remove it if it's not allowed... :)

I had been planning this for weeks to write my sixth fanfiction. I will not post my fanfiction yet until I finish Life Goes On first but thought I should post a ad about it.... :)

Title of story: (Need to think of a title)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Ruby, Kyle, Casey/Tamara, Brax/Ricky, Heath/Bianca, the Walkers, April, other characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: No

Summary: Ruby returns to Summer Bay after a short stint in prison for causing Dexter's car crash. Settled in mid-2012. On her return to the Bay, she becomes a outcast and shunned by all everyone and her friends because of her actions. Alone and friendless, Ruby finds sole company in Kyle Braxton who is a outcast too-shunned by his brothers who can't accept him as their half brother neither a part of their family. Kyle and Ruby both to realise what they have in common with one each other so a friendship develops between them...

I need your help, guys. It would be really appreciated if you please can help me think what I would name my sixth fanfiction. Any suggestions/ideas for what's the best title for it? Thanks! :)

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~