What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

I think that most of the cast would be nice, otherwise, how would they get along? Most of them I can picture just being really nice and stuff, not up themselves! I mean, If any of us (nice people, LOL) went on H&A, it would definetely be a rumour that we were full of it, etc. We don't exactly know for sure, do we?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A reliable source on the HAC forum states that Paul is not a smoker. I've no reason to disbelieve her as her Paul trivia has always been accurate. No idea about Trent or any of the others who have been mentioned.

Yeppo...i read that too on HAAC and Hazel seems to know a lot about Paul (not in the stalkerish sense) So Paul isnt a smoker *dances* Now about Trent, i hope his not a smoker either, because ive just started to like him, and if he is a smoker then i dont know how i'll feel about him :(

I've met Tammin Sursok a few times and she was always really nice and cheerful. Bec Hewitt is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I've also met Ray Meagher up at Palm Beach he was really funny and played up to all the crowds by shouting out "ya flamin' galah". Beau Brady I found extremely rude and I would never approach him after telling some fans he wouldnt get in a photo with him, I also met Christie Hayes who was very nice. So are Isabel Lucas and Jason Smith.

I haven't met any of the cast (as I live on the other side of the world) but I have been chatting with Sebastian Elmaloglou (Max Sutherland) And YES I know for sure it was the real Sebeastian :P

He's nice, he's completely normal and pretty much like the average person to talk to.

I have also written to Kate Garven (Jade Sutherland) , but I think the e-mail address was old (it was from 2002) so I never got any e-mails back, but from what she was writing in her blog she seemed like a really nice person. Also people on message boards who have met her says she's really nice.

I have also read posts by people claiming they've met Mark Furze and saying he's really nice, but of course I don't know all these people so I don't know. All I can say for sure is that Sebastian Elmaloglou is nice.

Beau is apparently painfully shy. This can very often be misinterpreted as rudeness by people who are not shy themselves.

Just a thought.

No it was plain rudenss, he just brushed these girls off who had approached him and were probably very embarassed by his reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't met any of them yet!! But last night at the Melbourne Airport, chris hemsworth was there, I was SOOO surprised to see him!! He is so so so so tall. :D It was kinda late, so I didn't go see him (plus my mum said to let him have some peace haha). He hardly had anything with him though, just like one bag. Ahh well... I really want to meet Indiana Evans one day!! :P:D

Archived