What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met stars again today when they were in Adelaide for the Brighton Jetty Classic at Brighton Beach. A quick run down on what I thought of each actor that appeared.

1. Bobby: For some reason I didn't like him. He seemed a bit cocky and to me it looked like he didn't want to be there...maybe it was the heat or it was just me.

2. Jon: This was the second time that I met him and he remembered me! He is still nice and a bit quiet although I don't think many people like him given that he hasn't really had a storyline poor guy.

3. Jessica: She is adorable. It was her second time in Adelaide and she loved it! She tried to spell my name and when she got it wrong she tried again! Her smile is beautiful. My friend and I saw her in her bikini at the beach after the signings with Bobby.

4. Nic: Oh My God he is so hot too. He was making jokes about the whole Amanda/ Dan/ Drew and Peter thing. He even said how Ryan looked suspiciously like him! He got my name spelt right on the first go. His smile is big and beaming. We saw him at the beach too after...unfortunately he didn't have his top off...just his legs in the water talking to some officials. Also a real sweet heart.

I am glad you agree with me. He was nice though just his attitude or something. I am not much a fan of him or his character Drew. My friends love him for some reason, especially my younger sister. One of my friend's mum saw his pic and thought he was gorgeous. Ah well. At least his uncle Dan and dad Peter are hot and nice!

Met stars again today when they were in Adelaide for the Brighton Jetty Classic at Brighton Beach. A quick run down on what I thought of each actor that appeared.

1. Bobby: For some reason I didn't like him. He seemed a bit cocky and to me it looked like he didn't want to be there...maybe it was the heat or it was just me.

2. Jon: This was the second time that I met him and he remembered me! He is still nice and a bit quiet although I don't think many people like him given that he hasn't really had a storyline poor guy.

3. Jessica: She is adorable. It was her second time in Adelaide and she loved it! She tried to spell my name and when she got it wrong she tried again! Her smile is beautiful. My friend and I saw her in her bikini at the beach after the signings with Bobby.

4. Nic: Oh My God he is so hot too. He was making jokes about the whole Amanda/ Dan/ Drew and Peter thing. He even said how Ryan looked suspiciously like him! He got my name spelt right on the first go. His smile is big and beaming. We saw him at the beach too after...unfortunately he didn't have his top off...just his legs in the water talking to some officials. Also a real sweet heart.

Hehe,it's funny that Nic was making jokes about the Peter/Drew/Dan/Amanda thing.When i met him quite a while ago he joked about what a crap detective Peter is.

I've met Jon to,he's really nice and i agree totally uderused.

I've not met Bobby and Jess so i think it's a bit inappropriate to comment on them personally as opposed to the characters they play...

• 2 months later...

Bec Cartwright is really nice, ive seen her twice at my local mall and both times she waved and smiled at me and my cousin. Lynn (Irene) is also really nice, i met her also at my local mall and she was very sweet.

I am happy that Bec is a nice person, she seems to be. How is Kate and Ada and also Laurie? they are alos my favourites

Archived