What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a hug off Paul! What was it like? I wouldn't blame yuo for not washing that Jacket ever again. That Jacket is special, don't let anything happen to it! :P I live all the way in Ireland, how will I get my hug? :(

Aww I'm sure you'll get your hug one day just get afew jobs to pay for the $2000 dollar airfare here and you'll be right I hope I dont get taller though cos the jacket is like a kids 12 and I'm 15 next yr.

Grrrr don't you just hate people who act like a**holes!! :lol::lol:

You're very lucky that Paul O'Brien was very friendly and helped you out as not many actors would do that for their fans.

I'm still very lucky to have had a chance to meet him myself this year in Adelaide. :D

I met Paul, Holly and Ada last night at the Pitt St Mall gift wrapping thingy, and Paul was realllly sweet and funny, and incredibley HOT!! But damn he doesnt know the words to xmas carols, it was funny watching him sing :lol: Holly was quiet, but really pretty, and Ada was gorgeous too. :D

Okay I'm too jealous and need to come to Oz and meet these people! Hehe. I saw Ray Meagher in Panto yesterday though and he ROCKED! He seemed like he really enjoyed himself, and could relax and make a bit of an idiot of himself in the name of comedy with no worries! He was fab!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived