What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

Paul Obrien and Trent Baines both smoke, just thought some of you might find that interesting seeing as no-one smokes in Summer Bay!

Intresting. Where did this info come from? And i never thought Paul would.

I am actually finding that hard to believe. I cant see Paul as a smoke, not sure about Trent, but not Paul. Where did you get that from??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikipedia doesnt say anything about Trent smoking, unless i missed it. Im going to not believe it until i get proof that they do :D Its just not something i see Paul doing, not sure about Trent though, but even he doesnt seem to be the smoker type.

I heard that Sharni smokes, and Joel (flynn) smokes and there were some others but ive forgotten, but neither Paul or Trent were mentioned <_<

eh- just wondering what a 'smoker type' is? Paul is in his (mid to late 20s?) How on earth would you be able to determine whether or not he smokes based on the way he looks? I mean, you can be pretty sure 'Irene' (forgot her real name) smokes- or at least smoked in the past, based on smokers lines around her eyes and above her lip-as well as her voice, but Paul is still to young to show physical signs of smoking.

I'm just wondering what you mean by 'smoker type'? :huh:

Wikipedia doesnt say anything about Trent smoking, unless i missed it. Im going to not believe it until i get proof that they do :D Its just not something i see Paul doing, not sure about Trent though, but even he doesnt seem to be the smoker type.

I heard that Sharni smokes, and Joel (flynn) smokes and there were some others but ive forgotten, but neither Paul or Trent were mentioned <_<

:o Sharni? I never thought she would smoke. Sharni is one of my fave character/actors. It's really up to the actors if they want to isn't it?

Archived