What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i met ada 2 years ago on the set and she was friendly,i also met nicholas bishop at a charity dinner about 2 and a half years ago and he is the sweetest most flattering guy you will ever meet ,couldnt find a nicer person

OMG You met Nic!! So jealous!! Yay, glad to hear he is lovely! :D:wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I was very lucky to meet Tim Campbell, Amy Mathews, Paul O'Brien & Jon Sivewright after I won a Meet & Greet competition early this year.

There were all so kind, friendly and were never rude to me at all. Tim especially is a real down-to-earth kind of guy and I'm glad to have the pleasure of chatting to him as well as Amy, Paul & Jon. :D

I hope to one day meet Bobby Morley, Jessica Tovey and maybe some other H&A stars who I enjoy watching on TV every week!!

I also have a friend whose best friend is friends with Jodi, and she said that Jodi is really nasty and really up herself and what not, but i wouldnt believe that for a second, she seems really sweet <_<

Dont believe it! Lol. I think she's lieing, Jodi is lovely :)

Archived