What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

What is the cast like??? I only heard about a few, like Tammin Sursok is a conceited bitch in real life, but both actresses who played Hayley are two of the nicest girls you could meet. Also the guy who plays Lucas is supposedly nice but very shy, while Jason Smith is a really funny person just like his character.

Are these true and what is everyone else like??? Especially Mark and Paul my two favourites please tell me what they are like!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine has met Tammin on numerous occasions and apparently she is one of the nicest people you could meet. She signed stuff for him, had a chat, and then he told her about me and how I am a big fan of Home and Away, so she signed something for me too and said to say ''hi". :)

That is a relief about Tammin. I thought fame got to her head. With Chris I bet he is just shy. I mean I know Brett Hicks-Maitland (aka Dylan Russell) is a shy quiet person in real life.

Also they might have aspergers syndrome. I knew someone from school who had it - really nice but a very quiet person.

I've not met any of them but what I've read about Amy and Paul is very positive. They both sound like very nice approachable people who are happy to chat with HAA fans.

I'd imagine you could have a bloody good laugh with Paul :lol: and a really girly chat with Amy :P

I'd love to attend a dinner party who’s guests included Paul, Amy, Ray, Tim & Lynn.

I heard Holly is a nice women poor Holly always get horrible notice from the 'Public' I would love to have a day with her even though she plays a Vixen on the show. I heard that Clarissa is nice she seems to love everyone :wub:

Archived