What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the cast like??? I only heard about a few, like Tammin Sursok is a conceited bitch in real life, but both actresses who played Hayley are two of the nicest girls you could meet. Also the guy who plays Lucas is supposedly nice but very shy, while Jason Smith is a really funny person just like his character.

Are these true and what is everyone else like??? Especially Mark and Paul my two favourites please tell me what they are like!!!

Omg, tammin is not a conceited bitch how rude :angry: who ever said that, they are making it up if you go on Tammins forum and you will see the many replies she has of saying she is one of the nicest persons, mbe Dani is a bitch but Tammin is totally different, and she does not let fame get to her head, as she posts on her forum and bothers to give an update unlike some celebrities. I think characters are of course different in real life, in fact each and every actor will be even nicer, every one would be nice in H&A in real life :)

My encounters with Home And Away Characters.

I was at Myer on Pitt St in Sydney for a "Secrets In The City" Promotion. If you bought the video, you could have it signed by Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland), and Daniel Collopy (Josh West), and also have a photo taken with them.

I went to a premiere of "Red Dragon" at Greater Union on George St. Ben Steele (Jude Lawson) and Chris Egan (Nick Smith), were at this premiere. Also in 2003, I started to go to Trivia Nights on Pitt St in the city, and occasionly Alf was their.

The first time I went to Palm Beach. I met Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde), Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter), Isabel Lucas (Tasha Hunter), Jodi Gordon (Martha Stewart).

I went to Palm Beach in March, and Saw Mark Furze (Ric Dalby) and Jessica Tovey (Belle Taylor) for the first time, and I also saw Sharni (Cassie). I then went to Palm Beach again in May and saw Paul Obrien (Jack Holden), Martha, Tasha, Amy Matthews (Rachel), and the girl who plays Tara, I also saw the guy who plays Drew for the first time, and with him was Belle. I also saw Rhys Wakefield (Lucas Holden). I went to Palm Beach again in August, and saw Tim Campbell (Dan Baker), Lynne Mcgranger (Irene Roberts), Kate Ritchie (Sally), Indiana Evans (Matilda Hunter), and Ada Nicodemou (Leah). Also I saw again, Ric, Belle and Drew.

Note: You can view the photos Here. You can see over the last 4 years, I have being meeting the actors, that my style/hairstyle has changed. The picture with Tammin and I, also has my brother in it, same with Isabel and Jodi. The girl in the photos with Alf and myself, is my ex girlfriend, Alex. Last Sunday, their was a trivia night and Alf was their. You can listen to the audio Here. This audio has quotes from Alf, and also has me singing the Home And Away Theme.

My encounters with Home And Away Characters.

I was at Myer on Pitt St in Sydney for a "Secrets In The City" Promotion. If you bought the video, you could have it signed by Tammin Sursok (Danni Sutherland), and Daniel Collopy (Josh West), and also have a photo taken with them.

I went to a premiere of "Red Dragon" at Greater Union on George St. Ben Steele (Jude Lawson) and Chris Egan (Nick Smith), were at this premiere. Also in 2003, I started to go to Trivia Nights on Pitt St in the city, and occasionly Alf was their.

The first time I went to Palm Beach. I met Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde), Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter), Isabel Lucas (Tasha Hunter), Jodi Gordon (Martha Stewart).

I went to Palm Beach in March, and Saw Mark Furze (Ric Dalby) and Jessica Tovey (Belle Taylor) for the first time, and I also saw Sharni (Cassie). I then went to Palm Beach again in May and saw Paul Obrien (Jack Holden), Martha, Tasha, Amy Matthews (Rachel), and the girl who plays Tara, I also saw the guy who plays Drew for the first time, and with him was Belle. I also saw Rhys Wakefield (Lucas Holden). I went to Palm Beach again in August, and saw Tim Campbell (Dan Baker), Lynne Mcgranger (Irene Roberts), Kate Ritchie (Sally), Indiana Evans (Matilda Hunter), and Ada Nicodemou (Leah). Also I saw again, Ric, Belle and Drew.

Note: You can view the photos Here. You can see over the last 4 years, I have being meeting the actors, that my style/hairstyle has changed. The picture with Tammin and I, also has my brother in it, same with Isabel and Jodi. The girl in the photos with Alf and myself, is my ex girlfriend, Alex. Last Sunday, their was a trivia night and Alf was their. You can listen to the audio Here. This audio has quotes from Alf, and also has me singing the Home And Away Theme.

Wow dude im so jealous, how do you know when they are gonna be filming or was it just lucky each time?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived