What is the cast like in real life???

Guest Kee Kee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met Kim Cooper in 2001 when she came to my school. She was really, really funny. She came for an AIDS Foundation thing and when we had the chance to ask questions everyone was asking about the boys of the show from back then. One of our heads then took over the microphone and said, 'perhaps we should move on to the topic of the charity' and she took it back and was like 'Oh no I am happy to answer these questions, it's fine.' Later someone asked if they coould have her autograph and she said sure, but the head of school was like 'Kimberly probably needs to get moving' and she's goes 'I'm happy to sign autographs.' She was really just full of life and even though she had nearly our whole school to get through with autorgaphs she said hi and smiled to each and every one of us. She was sooo cool.

My friend met Paul and mistook him for a cop in Blue Heelers, but Paul just had a good laugh about it and wasnt like offended or anything. But from what ive heard, his a really down-to-earth guy with a good head on his shoulder, and probably be easy to talk to and like someone said earlier, you could have a real good laugh with him.

I also have a friend whose best friend is friends with Jodi, and she said that Jodi is really nasty and really up herself and what not, but i wouldnt believe that for a second, she seems really sweet <_<

Bec Cartwright is really nice, ive seen her twice at my local mall and both times she waved and smiled at me and my cousin. Lynn (Irene) is also really nice, i met her also at my local mall and she was very sweet.

i also met nicholas bishop at a charity dinner about 2 and a half years ago and he is the sweetest most flattering guy you will ever meet ,couldnt find a nicer person

Hi, Nic!! *Mwah* Please don't ever leave H&A!

(Sorry.)

Of course, I've known this all along. Seriously, I don't believe everything I read, but I'd very much like to believe this of him. Thank you for posting! :)

Archived