LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set 1 - I just love all three icons in this set. Also i really like the green theme that has continued in all the 3 icons. The third icon is my favourite... love everything about it... the way it has been cropped, the text and how it has all been placed together.

Same as before;

Set 1 - I like the green lighting down in the bottom left of the first icon. Similarly with the matching green on the other two icons it ties it all together. The simple text of the 2nd is nice. I really like the texture on the 3rd plus the angle of the pic works really well.

Lims #16 - The past

Icon 1: Past couple or ship

Icon 2: A character that died

Icon 3: A past guest character

Please base your voting on the quality of the icons, not which characters you like/liked.

Set 1 lims16-1-1.pnglims16-1-2.pnglims16-1-3.png

Set 2 lims16-2-1.pnglims16-2-2.pnglims16-2-3.png

Set 3 *eliminated*

Round one: Vote for the set you like the least. The set with the most votes will be eliminated. Voting closes Monday November 12th, 6 PM GMT.

Round two: Vote for the set you would like to win LIMS #16. Voting closes Friday November 16th, 6 PM GMT.

Reasons for voting are not compulsory, but appreciated.

Archived