LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set 5. I just think these could have been more interesting. Also I don't like the placing of the text and the font in icon number 2. I like the third icon though, it has nice colouring

Oh Eli, your keen to use your powers, right?

I'm glad Cal has someone to share the duty with, I reckon you're doing an amazing job!

/suck up

:o How dare you imply such a crazy thing? Me? Keen on using powers? Never!

(Okay, I guess you're right :P )

Yeah, I almost had to race him to get here first, and now he no longer speaks to me :P

(That's another lie, Cal asked me to do it)

Thanks, I'm trying my best :)

I asked you?! NEVER! :o .... :P

Set 5 for me.

I like the cropping on all of them. But I think the text in the second icon could have been placed somewhere better. Also, maybe some text on the first icon would be nice. :) The Third icon is fine, nothing to say about it. :D

I vote off set five - All the Icons seem pixelated, I like the cropping on the second one however the text is too unreadable and the color could have been better. Third Icon is nice but as said above, looks quite pixely (What the hell kind of a word is that...?)

The first pic looks distorted, like it's vertically stretched. The second one - I'm not a fan of text I can't read in avs. Maybe a lighter colour would have worked, and if it had have been positioned to the right where it's not obscuring the picture so much (I do love that picture). The third one however is gorgeous, and I feel really bad about voting it out! :(

I'm afraid I have to vote off #5. The first icon is too stretched which makes is not really work as an icon. The second one has good cropping but the text (colour, size, font and positioning) spoils the icon. I like the image used in the third one but it needs a bit of contrast.

Archived