LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set 1

Icon 1 - While I like the black bars on the Icon, I dislike the heart and the red outline on the text. The colouring is really nice though.

Icon 2 - I don't really like the cropping on this icon.

Icon 3 - I don't like the cropping or the text, but again, the colouring is good

Set 1

Icon 1 - Not a fan of the heart. And I think it could have been more effective if the faces were closer/bigger or if they took out the black bars.

Icon 2 - Nice colouring, but I think if it were cropped more to the right, it would've been nicer.

Icon 3 - LOVE this icon, but dislike the text. It would've been perfect without it.

Set 3.

Avatar 1: I like the cropping on this one, but the text kind of ruins the whole avatar

Avatar 2: A bit boring. There's nothing that really makes you want to look again

Avatar 3: This one is just boring(sorry!). I don't like the colouring, and it just looks boring to me. Nice cropping though.

I like the first icon, but i think it would look better without the text. However the second icon seems a bit plain, i think some text could have looked good on this or even a texture. I like the third icon the most.

Overall, nice set just seems like alot more could have been done to them in terms of colouring.

Archived