LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote Set 2 as my fave

Set 1: Icon 1:There's not a lot I like about this, I don't like the colouring cropping or the little heart, the font is a nice one but maybe a tad bold, perhaps lower the opacity of one of the layers in futer and put a glow instead of a stroke. Icon 2: I love the cropping subject and colouring, maybe a desaturated layer in there next time, like the contrast though. Icon 3: Simplicity and text really nice, I like the colouring but a little more contrast would be nice

Sorry if I'm too critical but I prefer when people give me constructive comments

Set 2: Icon 1: Love everything apart from the text, it sort of clashes with the background, perhaps it's the colour of the stroke? Icon 2: I'm sorry but I don't like this much, the text is a bit too big and a bit busy, the colouring is nice but I'm not a fan of the centre crop. Icon 3: I'm in love with this, love everything about it no criticism possible.

Set 1

Icon 1 - I love the cropping and how unique it is being in kinda a "widescreen" version with the black lines top and bottom.

Icon 2 - The cropping, lighting, angle are all PERFECT! Its a great icon!

Icon 3 - Love the text, the soft glow/lighting. A really simple but nice icon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived