Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres chapter 11, sorry its not very long...

Chapter 11

Jack went straight to Irene's to let Tasha know the news.

“Tasha?” He said as he walked in the door.

She was at the sink doing the dishes.

“Hey” she said

“Hi, I've just come from the station”

“Peter told me some good news actually. Martha hasn't been found though.” he said

“...but he did tell me that some people were on the beach that morning Martha went for her walk. They saw a guy who sounds very similar to Jeremy hassling her then carrying her off to somewhere” jack explained

“They're trying to track down where Jeremy is now”

“That's great Jack!! Those posters must have been everywhere” She laughed

“Yeah, one more thing though.”

“Yes?” Tasha asked

“Can you not mention this to anybody yet as we're trying to track down Jeremy and if he knows we know he might make a run for it, and take Martha with him.” Jack said

“Tash?” he asked.

“Yeah, sorry... i wont tell anyone”

“Promise” she said.

Jack arrived back at his dad's house. It was 6:30 and he was just in time for dinner. He wanted to tell everybody the good news but nobody was supposed to know at the moment... besides none of them even knew about Martha's disappearance. He suddenly felt the smile on his face disappear.

“Jack, mate. Haven't seen you all day.” Tony said

“Yeah I've been busy.”

“That's too bad, the waves at the beach were great”

Jack smiled.

“Jack, whats up?” Tony asked

“It's nothing”

“If i didn't know you very well I might have actually believed you”

“Fine” Jack said

Tony motioned for Beth and Matilda to move into the kitchen

“It's Martha.”Jack said

“What's wrong with her?” he asked

“Well first we broke up. It's all my fault” Jack said, it was so hard telling the story over and over. He wished he could just rewind, he would have punched Jeremy in the face as soon as he knocked on the door. That morning had been so perfect, and he had just ruined it.

“Then what happened?”

“Well then I had the accident at the beach, and later on her ex boyfriend kidnapped her” Jack explained

“We have no idea where she is”

They chatted for about 10 more minutes before dinner was ready. He ate dinner and decided to go to sleep early.

He stayed awake for a while wishing Martha was there with him, hoping she was alright. But then he remembered... she couldn't possibly be alright. That Jeremy creep had kidnapped her and she was stuck with him, probably.

No, she definitely wasn't alright. She was still lying in the bath tub, unconscious. She was losing blood, but not too much. Jeremy had arrived home just over an hour ago but must have forgotten about her because he didn't call out to her once.

He was now sitting down in front of the TV, with a beer... watching a movie.

At this rate, Martha wouldn't even get to say goodbye to Jack or see him ever again.

Heres the next chapter...

Chapter 12

Peter dialed Jack's mobile number.

“Hello?” Jack answered

“Jack, we just got a call from one of Jeremy's neighbours. Seems like they saw him carrying a girl similar to your description of Martha's.”

“That's great” Jack said

“Yeah, we'd like you to come with us if you would like. We know she's your girlfriend but you got us here and without your idea of those posters we might still be working out who Martha's kidnapper was” Peter said

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Well, I'll be there in 2 minutes”

Jack drove to the police station. He was so happy but nervous. He wanted to see Martha but what if he didn't love her after how ignorant he had been towards her. He hadn't even listened to what she had said. It was his fault she was in this position. If he had let her explain that Jeremy was a liar in the first place Martha would have been with him and not on her own when Jeremy had kidnapped her. But, he had to stay strong. There was only one way to find out whether she still had feelings for her or not.

He pulled into the police station and grabbed Peter. They hopped into a police car and started driving.

“So where is this house?” asked jack

“Basically in the middle of nowhere.” Peter answered

“Its a huge block of land and a double storey house, well thats the description we were given”

“Oh” Jack gulped. She was practically stranded in a huge house, in the middle of nowhere with a total psycho that gets thrill out of ruining other people's lives.

Peter saw the look on Jack's face.

“She'll be fine mate. As long as you get there in one piece” he said.

“Now the guy on the phone lives at number 23. We'll just pop in there to check which house he's in” Peter said as he pulled into a driveway.

They both got out and knocked on the door.

“Hi Gary” said Peter

“you called before, about Jeremy your neighbour?” Peter said

“I'm peter and this is Jack”

“Oh yeah, hello” Gary said

“Hi” Jack said

“We've just come to confirm which house you saw this man carrying the girl from?” Peter asked

“Yes, it was that one over there” Gary answered

“Number 25” he said as he pointed to a double storey house that really was in the middle of nowhere.

“Thanks Gary, just one more thing. Does he live there?” Peter asked

“Well, I've never seen him before and there was a lease sign up a week ago.”

“He seems to have just moved in”

“Thanks Gary. We'll let you know how things go later on”

“No problem. Cya later.” Gary said

Gary shut the door.

“Okay Jack... you ready?” Peter asked.

“I'm as ready as I ever will be” he answered.

They hopped back in the door and drove to number 25.

Archived