Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG what a plonker!! It's not a very clever idea for a wanted man to walk into the same room that a cop is in.. is it? lol. Well, I guess he's not known in this fic for his high intelligence.. :P

Update soon!

OMG what a plonker!! It's not a very clever idea for a wanted man to walk into the same room that a cop is in.. is it? lol. Well, I guess he's not known in this fic for his high intelligence.. :P

^^Lol. Very true!

Great work! Please update Soon!

Sorry this took so long.

Chapter 18

“Get Out!!” Jack yelled as he walked over to the door where Jeremy was standing.

“you have no right to be here”

"I thought they arrested you anyway. What are you doing here?" Jack asked

"Police these days aren't the smartest people Jack. Well not in this town." Jeremy said.

Jack had to control his temper, because if it was up to him this man would not be living.

“I just... i just want to talk to Martha” Jeremy said, softly.

“Well i can guarantee you, that she doesn't want to speak to you” Jack said

"And besides, you need to come with me"

"Nobody wants a crazy maniac just wandering around. Not in this town or especially the hospital" Jack said

"Okay, okay but before I go with you please. Can i talk to Martha?"

Jeremy looked over at Martha

Martha looked up at Jeremy.

“Jacks right Jeremy, I really don't want to see you or talk to you. So can you just go with Jack?” Martha asked.

Jeremy looked at Jack.

Jack was feeling so angry inside right now.

"Time to go Jeremy" Jack said

Jack took Jeremy to the police station and let the other guys deal with him. He couldn't deal with Jeremy right now. He had the most beautiful woman in the world to see.

He drove back to the hospital and walked into Martha's room.

He walked back over to where Martha lay.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Yeah I'm fine, as long as you stay.”

“Well.. if you insist” Jack said

Martha laughed.

“Yes, i do”

“How long do I have to stay here Jack? I miss our bed, and our apartment. I just want things to go back to the way they were” Martha said with tears in her eyes.

“It's okay. I'll go ask one of the nurses” he said

Martha leant back onto her pillow. Hospitals were do boring. How were people supposed to get better in such a dull place? Jack had spiced up the room a bit for her, but the rooms should have coloured walls or something. Not just plain white. That would make people happier.

Jack walked back in.

“The nurses want to keep you in overnight for observation, but if everything is fine I can pick you up at 10 tomorrow.” Jack explained.

“What? That means I have to spend tonight without you.” Martha said with a sad look on her face.

Jack laughed.

“Yes, you do. But I'll stay for as long as I can.”

“How long is that?”

“I'm not sure, when do visiting hours end?” Jack asked

“Oh, right. I'm not sure. You can just go when the nurses kick you out”

They both laughed in each other's company for a while until a nurse came in and told jack it was time for him to leave.

“Bye Martha. I'll see you tomorrow at 10.” He said and kissed her forehead.

“Bye” Martha said.

Archived