Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

this is what i said before you updated:

cummon its not everyday your girlfriend/love of life dissapears (although it seems like that when i read all these fics) so get out of bed and find her please.

Martha you should have waitd then you would nt be unconcious - silly muppet

really what is this world coming to?

and this is what i say now:

Cleaver boy Jack you are going to try and find martha! you realised that she was missing and WOW!!! you found the culprit first. Your detective skills are really improvving, cleaver jacky. but now you just need to actually find her then give Jeremy a good beating up, but as a cop you should know how to point evidence away from yourself so please find her and dont get caught yourself

martha now just wake up, dont be a lazy muppet and use your strengh to wake up climb out the bath and out the window else you wont get out

i maintain : what is this world coming to?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punch him. Go on. You know you want to Jacky boy!!

Please post soon! :)

Nicole i am shocked :o Violence is not the answer, lol! Jack will just make things worse if he pubches him and be in trouble, then what will happen. No send Jeremy my way........i'll fix him up :P Great chapter please update soon!

Yay thanks so much 4 all the comments!!! :)

Heres chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jack couldn't bare the thought of losing Martha. He had broken up with her before, but this was much worse... he couldn't even look at her. He couldn't get back together with her when she wasn't here. Nothing was being done. If he didn't do anything, he might not see Martha ever again.

He ran to the police station.

Peter was there.

“Peter” he said whilst puffing

“Have you done anything about Martha?” He asked

“well we have other cases to work on at the moment, but we're working on that” Peter said

“Martha could be dying out there, this is important” Jack argued

“I understand she is your girlfriend and you're worried about her, but there's not much we can do at the moment”

“What about putting up some missing posters around?” Jack asked.

“Fine, okay” Peter answered

“Maybe you could give us a hand with that Jack? I know you're off work for a week, but putting together a picture and a description shouldn't be too difficult for you should it? He asked.

“No” said Jack and got to work.

He got the picture of Martha that had been used for Josh's murder investigation and typed up a description of her.

“Okay, all done” Jack said as he printed off hundreds of copies.

“I'm going to put these up, Peter” Jack said and walked out of the station.

Jack walked all around Summer Bay putting the posters up on trees, poles and the sides of buildings. Everybody needed to see them. Kim put one up on the Gym's notice board. He then went to Yabby Creek to put some more up there.

He finished and popped into Irene's house to see Tasha on the way.

“Hey Tasha” he said as he walked in the door.

“Hey Jack, have you heard anything?” she asked.

“Well today on the beach, i bumped into Jeremy, he couldn't say he wasn't involved with Martha's disappearance, I was getting so frustrated so I had to go see the police” he explained.

“They weren't doing anything about it Tash” he said

“I made some posters and stuck them around, I can guarantee you will see one if you go for a walk” Jack said

Tasha smiled.

“That's good, its nearly lunch time. I really hope she is okay” Tasha said

“me too” said Jack with a sad look on his face.

“I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her.” he said

“It will be okay Jack” Tasha said

Martha lay in the bath still, Jeremy was still at the shops and had no idea what condition she was in. She was alive but might not be if she was left for too much longer.

It was half past two, Jack decided to go for a short walk before popping into the police station. He was walking along the beach when his phone rang. He picked it up.

“Peter” he said

“Hi Jack”

“Is there any chance you could come to the station now?” he asked

“Yeah, I was going to pop in later but now is fine”

“I'll be right there” said Jack

“Okay, see you soon” Peter said.

Jack arrived at the station just minutes later.

“Hey Peter”

“whats up?” Jack asked.

“Well, its about Martha”

Jack suddenly felt sad, it didn't sound good.

“The posters worked Jack” Peter said.

“we just got a call, they said they saw a tall young man hasstling a young girl that looks exactly like Martha on the morning she disappeared” Peter explained.

“Did they give a description of the man?” Jack asked.

“yes, they did” Peter said.

“tall, blondey-brown short hair, he was wearing blue shorts and a red top with a surfboard on it, and was an average build” Peter said

“That does sound like Jeremy” Jack said

“they also said he grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go after she asked him to, then he threw her on his shoulders and ran away with her” Peter said

“Oh my god, and she's with that psycho?” Jack asked

“Yeah, I didn't realize it was this serious Jack” Peter said

“We are trying to track Jeremy down, but don't make anything obvious around town. If he finds out he might make a run for it, taking Martha with him” Peter said

“Yeah, you're right” Jack said

“If you need a help with anything give me a call” he said

“I'll let Tasha know, she has to know okay? She wont tell anybody.” Jack said

“Fine” Peter said

“But make sure she doesn't” Peter said

“Yeah” he said and walked home.

Come on Jack, find Martha! And Jeremy the the least you could do is check that you captive is still alive. I mean i imagine that date that your planning in your physcotic mind doesn't actually take place with Martha lying unconcious in a bath.......or does it? You know i can't really answer that as i'm not a physco and don't know how they think. O.k then i 'll just shut up now. Great chapter, please update soon!

Archived