Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Tasha just the little relationship therapist, lol? What on earth is Jeremy doing? And why arn't those people that are staring helping? Jack you are soooo going to regret what your doing if anything happens to Martha!!! Great chapter, please update soon! `

What she said. :)

Isn't Tasha just the little relationship therapist, lol? What on earth is Jeremy doing? And why arn't those people that are staring helping? Jack you are soooo going to regret what your doing if anything happens to Martha!!! Great chapter, please update soon! `

i agree totaly please update ASAP

i agree totaly please update ASAP

and me

Hey, thanks for the comments again. Its great to hear what you think of it :)

Anyways heres chapter 7 i think... yeah its chapter 7.

Chapter 7

“Hmmm... thats strange, its 11:30 and Martha's not home.” said Tasha.

“Do you think she's okay?” Tasha asked.

“She's probably fine love, maybe popped in to see Alf or Ric” Irene said.

“Yeah you're probably right.” Tasha said.

But Martha wasn't okay.

Jeremy had carried her to the house he was staying in. He had given her a drug to make her fall asleep and locked her in the bathroom.

She lay there, asleep and helpless.

Jeremy sat in the living room in the house.

Now she can't see Jack for a while he thought.

Meanwhile back at Irene's...

“Rob... I'm worried now. It's 5:00 and getting dark and Martha isn't back!!” Tasha said.

“Well have you tried her mobile?” Robbie asked.

“Yeah, quite a few times... and theres no answer.” Tasha answered.

“What about calling Alf or Ric or Jack to see if she's popped around there?” Robbie suggested.

“Good idea. I'll try Alf first.” Tasha said.

Tasha tried Alf and Ric but they hadn't seen Martha all day. So she decided to try Jack.

She dialed the number and he picked up the phone.

“Hey Jack, its Tasha” she said.

“Hey, whats up?” he asked.

“Well, its Martha. You haven't seen her today have you?” Tasha asked

“No, why?”

“Oh, its probably nothing but i haven't seen her since 9:00 this morning. She went on a walk, then didn't come back. I've tried her mobile but theres no answer. Alf and Ric haven't seen her all day either” Tasha explained.

“No, I haven't seen her, but I'll give you a call if i do.” Jack said.

“Okay, thanks” said Tasha.

They said bye and hung up the phones.

Jack felt terrible. What if something was wrong he thought. And he'd never see her again? As much as he hated what she did to him, he still loved her. He missed her, but didn't want to admit that to anyone.

He couldn't even go looking for her with the police because he was off work for quite a while. He tried her mobile. But there was no answer.

Meanwhile, Jeremy had her mobile. It had called numerous times earlier, but he had just left it. He didn't care if anybody worried about her. Then it rang again. 'Jack calling' he read.

“Not him” he yelled and threw the phone across the room.

Martha lay in the bathroom. The drug was just wearing off and she was slowly waking up. She blinked a few times. Her vision was blurred but she managed to sit up.

'Where am i?' she thought to herself. She couldn't remember much at all. She just remembered waking up at Tasha's house this morning, but apart from that nothing was clear of what she had done that day.

She stood up, she realized she was in a bathroom... but who's? And where? She heard movement...

“Help” she yelled.

There was no answer.

“Please, somebody help me!!” she screamed

“Keep the volume down Martha!” Jeremy said from outside the bathroom.

“We don't want anybody getting hurt now do we?” he said.

Martha was shocked. She had known Jeremy since kindergarten and didn't expect him to say something so brutal.

“Jeremy, i know you wanted to go out to dinner and to the movies with me... but i didn't realize locking me in your bathroom was your idea of a romantic date.” Martha said.

Jeremy sat at his table.

“Oh, I'm sorry i thought you'd enjoy it.”

“Being able to look at yourself in the mirror all the time” Jeremy said.

“Maybe thats all you do Jeremy, but its not all i do.

“A little hint for the future, instead of just starring at the mirror, actually get a brush and make the mop on the top of your head neat. Well if thats possible” She argued.

“Haha, you're so hilarious.” he said.

“Its not my fault its true” she said.

“Now, just shut up and let me out of here” she yelled.

I'm glad Jeremy didn't answer the phone, i was scared that if he had of answered Jack would have gotten the wrong impression but anyway that didn't happen, thank god! Jeremy if i looked like Martha i wouldn't mind glancing alook in the mirror every once in a while as well, but locking her in the bathroom? Get a grip, that's not the way to make a girl go out with you! Jack stop being a stubborn idiot and find Martha!!! Great chapter please update soon.

Wow great fic! I have just read it from the start and iots fantastic :D

Even if Jack is being a Jerk lol. That Jeremy is a right nutter, how on earth does he think that Martha will want to date him, let alone see him after locking her up?..Doh!

I really like how you update regularly :D

Archived