Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this. What is Jeremy's problem? He'd better have a flippin' good explanation for what he's upto, or else I will be borrowing a cricket bat and paying him a little visit! lol. Please update soon, fab story!!!

Here Here

if i chip in could we buy him a knew cricket bat? then it would be hard and heavy

lol luv this fic its soo good to see Martha has an ex in this fanfic, in most J and M fanfics Jack is normally one with the ex's that come back.. luvin this story plz update soon its great

Yeah i thought about that!! So i decided to make it different with Martha's ex.

Thanks for all the great comments guys... i'm just about to post another chapter!! :)

Heres the next chapter!!

Chapter 3

Martha arrived at the diner and ordered a salad and chicken sandwich and sat at a vacant table. Leah brought her lunch over.

“Are you okay Martha, I thought you'd be at the hospital?” Leah asked.

“Yeah I'm fine, why?” Replied Martha

“Didn't you hear? Jack had an accident whilst surfing this morning” Leah explained.

“Oh My god... are you serious?” Martha said

“Do you think i could get this to take away?”

“Yeah sure” said Leah

Martha grabbed her lunch and borrowed Leah's car to get to the hospital.

She arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and ran inside.

“Tony, Lucas, how is he? What happened?” Martha asked.

“Hi Martha, he was surfing... a huge wave must have come in and pushed him down so he hit his head on the rocks. I've told him not to surf in that area – its not safe!!” Tony explained

“He's conscious though, just being checked by the doctors.” He said.

“Are you okay?” Lucas asked

“Yeah, now i am.” she replied

The doctor came out. He's had a nasty hit, we just did some x-rays and we will have to check the results later to see how he's going. But for now, he's fine. You can go see him. Room 22.

“Thanks” said Tony.

Tony, Lucas and Martha ran to room 22 and saw Jack lying there.

“You gave us all a bit of a shock”said Tony

“Yeah we all thought you were a lot tougher than that” Lucas laughed.

“Haha... thanks mate” Jack said.

Martha stood back, she knew he probably didn't even want to look at her let alone in the same room as her.

“Dad, Lucas... can me and Martha just have a minute alone?” Jack asked.

“Yeah sure” they said.

Martha stood there... wondering if she looked as awkward as she felt.

“Look, Jack... i know you probably don't want to see me and that you probably hate me. But i just had to see if you were okay. And I wanted to tell you some things but they can wait until you are better.” she explained.

“Martha, I don't hate you. What you did wasn't nice, but that doesn't mean i hate you.” Jack said.

“No Jack, you don't get it. He was trying to set me up. Today he came up to me and asked me out... but i said no. I didn't even need to think about it. I don't like him at all!!”

This whole issue was getting on her nerves right now.

“So you're still seeing him!! You're unbelievable Martha!!” Jack said.

“No, thats not what happened at all!!...”

Jack interrupted her. “Just go Martha”

She walked out the door, feeling worse than ever.

Archived