Made For Each Other

Guest xxtessaxx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Heres chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Thats it Rob, I'm calling the police. What if somebody has attacked her? Or she's been kidnapped?” Tasha said worriedly

“Tash, its only been one day.”

“For all you know, she could be back in her and Jack's apartment getting ready for bed.” said Robbie

“She would have called Rob”

“Yeah probably” Robbie said

“So... your point is?”Tasha asked.

“I don't know, you're probably over reacting but I'm not going to stop you.”

“Good” Tasha said, as she called the police. She talked to them briefly, before hanging up.

“Ohhh” Tasha said as she got off the phone.

“What is it?” Robbie asked.

“They said that we should probably wait until the morning, and we don't have any reason to worry because Martha is a smart girl.” Tasha said.

“See Tash? You have nothing to worry about.” Robbie said.

Tasha sighed and lay her head on Robbie's shoulder.

Jack lay in bed. He was exhausted, but he couldn't fall asleep, he was way too busy thinking of Martha and hoping she was okay. He just wanted her to be there, next to him. To know she was okay. But deep inside him, he felt that something was wrong. He couldn't fall asleep, not with Martha on his mind. He got up, and poured a glass of orange juice. He tried Martha's phone once more, no answer. This time it was off. Was she really that mad at him he thought? Maybe he should give her some time. He went back to bed and finally managed to doze off.

Meanwhile, Martha was still trying to persuade Jeremy to open the door.

“Just open the door Jeremy”

“No” he said simply.

“Why not?” She asked

“Because its fun listening to you getting annoyed.”Jeremy replied.

Martha sighed. She wondered if she would ever see Jack again. She wished she was back in their apartment in their warm cozy bed with Jack. She missed him sooo much.

“Aren't you worried people are going to come looking for me?” Martha asked.

“Then what will you do?” asked Martha.

“You see, that wont be a problem Martha. Because nobody knows where you are. Nobody!!” Jeremy said.

“That doesn't mean they wont find me” she said.

“Don't get your hopes up Martha” he said, and walked off to the kitchen.

Martha was getting angry inside. He was never going to open the door, and also... she hated to admit it but he was right. Nobody knows where she is. There was a slight chance that she was ever going to see Jack or any of her family or friends again.

“Hey Jeremy, what happens if you need the toilet?” she asked.

“Lucky for me, this house has two bathrooms.” he said.

“I'm not completely stupid you know Martha?”

“... and you know what? I might just take a shower. Enjoy yourself.” he said and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

Martha thought about this, it was her only chance to escape. Jeremy was now upstairs getting ready to have her shower. Once the water was on, he wouldn't be able to hear her, she thought. Then she heard the water. But how was she going to get out? It was a small room, with only 1 small window, she could fit through it, but it was pretty high up so it would be difficult. The window was above the bath, so she stood on the edge of the bath so it was waist height. She moved the curtain to the side, and looked out. There were bushes underneath the window. It wasn't going to be easy but she was ready to give it a shot. The window wasn't open though, it had no lock but it wouldn't budge. She grabbed a bowl that the soap was in and banged the window with it. It cracked, but so did the bowl, and it was no use anymore. So she grabbed a shampoo bottle and this finished off the job. The glass was gone. She grabbed a towel and placed it on top of the window sill so she wouldn't cut herself, the put her hands on the window sill and pushed her body up. She was going well she thought. She was right until her hand slipped and she fell down onto the broken bits of glass in the bath. She lay there unconscious.

Nooooo! Poor Martha! Now Jeremy, when she is found you will be in even more trouble! Stupid moron! Great chapter Tessa, please update soon! Oh yes, almost forgot, Jack you stubborn man, DO SOMETHING!!! (I don't care what just stop moping (sp?) around feeling sorry for yourself because it's your fault you broke up in the first place!)

cummon its not everyday your girlfriend/love of life dissapears (although it seems like that when i read all these fics) so get out of bed and find her please.

Martha you should have waitd then you would nt be unconcious - silly muppet

really what is this world coming to?

Haha some of your comments are so funny...

Well heres chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jeremy finished his shower and walked downstairs. It was quiet, he switched on the T.V and sat on the couch to enjoy himself. Then he remembered... Martha was in the bathroom.

“Martha... Martha” he yelled.

“Martha, answer me!!”

She's probably gone to sleep he thought... I'd better go to bed too. He walked upstairs and went to bed.

Jack woke up early the next morning, he gave Tasha a call. She was up too, she hadn't been able to get a very good sleep either.

“Hello?” said Tasha as she answered the phone.

“Tash” said Jack

“Hey Jack”

“I thought about what you said to me earlier yesterday morning.”

“I still love Martha” he admitted.

“Awww Jack”

“I knew you'd admit it sooner or later”

He smiled

“Anyway, I called the police yesterday but they wouldn't send out a search party or anything because it was too soon and Martha is a smart girl... but I don't know Jack, I'm getting this strange feeling that something is seriously wrong” Tasha explained.

“Me too Tash, I really want to know she's safe.”

“Yeah, so I was thinking that maybe because you're a policeman you could start the search party up” Tasha said

“Thats the thing, I'm off work for a whole week!”

“Thats crazy!”Tasha said

“How about I give them a call and see what they say” Tasha asked.

“I think I'll just go find her myself!”

“Jack, you know that wont work... she could be anywhere!!” Tasha said.

“Please, just let me call them” said Tasha

“Fine...” Jack said.

“Just let me know whats happening” Jack said.

“Okay i will, well I'll talk to you later

“Bye” said Jack

“Bye” Tasha said

Tasha called the police.

“Hi, this is Tasha Andrews”

“I called yesterday to report a missing person, Martha McKenzie and she still hasn't turned up and nobody has seen her for a while so do you think that maybe now you could do something about it?” Tasha asked.

“Hi Tasha, when was the last time you spoke to Martha?”

“9:15 yesterday morning.” Tasha answered

“And you haven't seen her ever since?”

“That's correct”

“And nobody else has?”

“Yes, I called her grandfather, her cousin and her boyfriend and none of them have seen her” Tasha said

“And can you give me a description of Martha please?”

“She is tall, slim, with dark brown wavy hair and blue eyes” Tasha said

“Okay, thanks. We will make some calls, and see what we can do to find her.”

“Alright, bye” said Tasha

She gave Jack a call and let him know what was happening with the police.

Meanwhile back at Jeremy's house Martha still lay in the bath. Jeremy had no idea why she was so quiet. He couldn't find out either, because he had thrown away the key when he had locked her in there.

“Martha, I'm just going out to the shops”

“Stay where you are” he said

There was no reply.

“Okay, bye” he said.

Jeremy was walking along the beach when Jack approached him.

“What have you done with Martha?” he yelled at him

“Tell me!!”

“I don't know what you're talking about.” Jeremy answered

“Don't play dumb Jeremy, I know you have something to do with this!”

“Maybe I do, maybe I don't”

“You might just have to find out the hard way” Jeremy said and walked off.

Jack looked out at the water trying to stop tears from falling down his face... would he ever see Martha again?

Archived