Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

Im glad the twins are gone,they have had their time and there isnt anything else left.

I didnt like Joe at all so glad he is gone,but his death was sad.

Im disappointed that Olivia has gone though,her and Kris could of built up a great friendship and with his help she stood up for herself infront of Jessica..then she goes and dies..

But thinking back,like you said..it was like they had already left,she was hardly seen and what storylines did Olivia actually have?

Richard i think had a affair,but it was never shown..liz found out and kicked him out of the house.Darlene stayed for awhile but then moved into the flat above the Dog with craig and treated him like a slave,he stood up for himself and she left.

They couldnt afford to keep the house,so decided to sell and im not sure the reason why Liz was leaving,but then it all came out about Justin and Becca and he was staying and the twins also said that they were staying,so liz left..but i dont remember the reason.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard left because he split up from Liz

Darlene left I think because she didnt like living with the Burtons im not sure where she went

Liz wanted to get away from the villiage because of all the bad things happening/ happened eg. Allies death, Richard, Darlene getting pushed through windoe, Justin and Becca thing.

I dont know they didnt get rid of the twins when there mum left, as they were going to originally, if they ended up leaving anyway, but the fire was more exciting.

I quite liked Mel but I found Sophie slightly irritating

I agree, I don't get what she's playing at. She should just take his money or whatever and get lost. Leave Max to be comforted by OB. Then Max and OB will HAVE to become best friends again! :D

:lol: Yep. Max and OB rock!!! :D

OB&Mel!!! :wub::( xxx

Darlene left I think because she didnt like living with the Burtons im not sure where she went

I don't know how Darlene left but didn't Sarah(Darlene) go on meternity leave? I thought she could come back. :blink:

Katya, yes Mandy left after the death of Grace. She and Tony drifted apart and she fell for Dom. The plan was that Dom was going to meet Mandy and they would run away together, but Tony found out and persuaded Dom to let him go. He and Mandy had a heart to heart and then she left. So they kind of parted on good terms.

Natasha, yes Sarah Lawrence left to go on maternity leave. Whether they have any plans to bring her back in future, I don't know. I hope they don't because she hasn't really got anyone left. Except Justin who, lets face it, won't care about her.

Maybe Tony didn't know? Or he's just very forgiving! I always hated Tony and Mandy as a couple. After Luke left it was like they didn't know what to do with her relationship-wise.

I can't believe Sarah is 24! She looks about 17. Lol I always find it hilarious how they try to cover up pregnancy bumps in soaps. The most recent one was Jane Danson in Corrie, who had to hold a clipboard in front of her for about three months! Not to mention her character suddenly developing hideously bad dress sense, and going around in velour tracksuits all the time!

I don't think Darlene is coming back. Richard was chucked out by Liz after Ali's funeral as it was revealed Richard had been with his mistress as his son died. Darlene chose to stay but turned into a real bitch. She stirred up trouble spread lies about the family then chose to move out rather than aplogise. She dumped herself on Craig and his family claiming Liz through her out and treated Craig like a personal skivvy. When Jack got fed up of her she made up some story about how he was a dirty old man trying it on with her and Craig believed her. Darren seduced her to prove to Craig that she was lying and using him and she was thrown out of the pub and Liz refused to take her back. She came back to the pub to try to convince Craig that they should live together, but he saw through her when she suggested that he'd be the one getting the dead end job to pay for the bills and keep her at home. Darlene then supposedly left to go live back with either Richard or her mother (can't remeber which).

Now all we need is to get rid of gimpy little weasel boy Justin and thats all the Burton/Taylors gone (i only ever really liked the twins)

Archived