Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good scene,still shows how much OB means to Max..

And Jack and Darren hugging..

Although i hate the fact that they spent so much time focusing on Jake throwing up,not from the fire/smoke but from getting drunk.

And all those Paramedics in the church and not one got there the second Sophie collapsed.

The phone scene was sad,even though i dont like Joe.

And Justin was good tonight..i think he acted alittle better when he just thought that mel had died and how he was going to tell sophie than his acting when he realizes that they both died.

I wonder if this means we see liz now.

That was a good scene,still shows how much OB means to Max..

And Jack and Darren hugging..

Although i hate the fact that they spent so much time focusing on Jake throwing up,not from the fire/smoke but from getting drunk.

And all those Paramedics in the church and not one got there the second Sophie collapsed.

The phone scene was sad,even though i dont like Joe.

And Justin was good tonight..i think he acted alittle better when he just thought that mel had died and how he was going to tell sophie than his acting when he realizes that they both died.

I wonder if this means we see liz now.

Its all confusing the were 5 body bags at the end but does that include Sophie as she died in the church?

I thought that aswell about the paramedics and how did Calvin manage to get out with Jake just as Joe and Olivia died. Im suprised anyone got of there alive as we see it all go up first then we see some people alive.

At the start when they showed the 5 bodybags that seems the same as at the end when they show them..

When we saw Zoe and that other guy,i cant remember his name,they saw 4 bodybags..i think it was alittle while later and they moved sophies body to the others.

Yeah,they would of had to have past olivia to get out..did that happen at the same time? Or did Calvin and Jake get out before Joe went back for Olivia,because she was covered in stuff so may not have been seen by them.

The explosion seemed really big,but the scene after showed most people up and running about trying to find a place to get out.

I did see Russ spit on Sam though,there were people thinking he did but some didnt think so..but im sure he spat on him.

I thought the scenes in the pub could of been better,but the after scenes with everyone trying to find their friends/family and some coping with people dying made it good.

I didnt know it was so close to the river,im sure in some scenes in other episodes some people walk straight past and dont turn,that means they would be swimming.

The new guy Will (who i think fancied Olivia) didn't go to the pub with them. The strange thing was he wasn't mentioned at all. <_<

I'm gutted Olivia has gone as she had so much more potential as a character as she has been very underused and overshadowed by princess Jessica who has been a complete cow to her this week.

I was really annoyed the show ended mainly with Sophie dying and then the focus being on Justin crying as he is the most overused, overrated person in soap and really annoying how everything seems to focus on him more than anyone. :angry:

I liked the twins but i think it was time for them to leave. I liked Russ finally telling Sophie he loved her just as she died. :wub: . Apparently though he's over her in two weeks and moving in with trampy little Mercedes and the rest of the McQueens who i love apart from Michaela.

Archived