Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all really strange, I mean Becca critisized Jake when he slept with Lisa and forgave him by accepting his proposal, and then she's willing to throw it all away for a relationship that will no doubt never work. I love Justin to bits but he deserves so much better than Becca. He was better with Nicole!!!

I used to really like Jake but after he had the affair with Lisa he just became weak and pathetic in my eyes. He and Becca were a good couple but Liz is right, he didn't deserve her agreeing to marry him. Although saying that, I also think she is pretty stupid and unprofessional for getting together with Justin, so maybe they deserve each other!

• 3 weeks later...

I've just realised that Ashley Taylor Dawson (Darren Osbourne) used to be a fifth of crappy teen pop band Allstars, who had a CITV show called Starstreet.

Ahhh! That's where I recognised him from! I used to love Allstars, I'm ashamed to say. I knew I recognised him from somewhere, but it's been so long since I've seen/heard Allstars, I couldn't connect his face! Thanks Liz!

Archived